2018 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior Grand Prix Final Men's Short Program

rachno2

Record Breaker
I find Petr extremely charming, but he did look quite juniorish next to the other top guys......maybe his short stature and young age is affecting my judgment? I think he'll rise in the FS, though.

Step Sequence4

JULLLIEEEEETTTT!
Final Flight
I’m here! I’m here! (Albeit a few minute late because Adam is no longer skating, buuuuut)

s_parks

Record Breaker
So did Hiwatashi and Torgashev make a deal with the devil to exchange jumps for SS?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Adam is so passionate. I hope he gets it together.:pray:

Much as I like Joubert, Aymoz had to leave France to get that consistency.....

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
He could well go into the FS in 3rd position though, and I am fairly sure could stay on the podium. He's been a consistent skater in FS this year :)

I mean sure, though i think he came in Vancouver to win and not for some bronze medal.

FS is going to advantage Stephen Gogolev as he will throw 2-3 quads and this panel will help him, maybe even with a fall.

It's a little disappointing cause it seems all set already.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I find Petr extremely charming, but he did feel quite juniorish seeing him skate with the other top guys......maybe his short stature and young age is affecting my judgment? I think he'll rise in the FS, though.

He is kind of juniorish...but he is a junior so I'll forgive him :laugh: I like the charm and the costume and the program, I think it really works! He wouldn't pull of Camden's programs, so I like what they've done instead :) and he's going to go into FS in a podium position :rock:

rachno2

Record Breaker
He has such a cute smile. shame about the axel :(
I feel like I've made this same comment a million times about a certain senior skater...

kimi492

Final Flight
Tomoki is heads and shoulders above everyone else in quality - his jumps were just not there today