2018 Junior Grand Prix Final Pairs Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior Grand Prix Final Pairs Short Program

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I am ready to party like a Russian..or with a Russian.. a white or a black is the only question. (the drink I mean)

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Well, they had to fight for some of those elements, but they got it done.

Still love this program.

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
Those 2A were amazingly synchronized :laugh: I couldn't help but replay it immediately

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Wow, Anastasia and Alexandr really sold that program! Definitely felt like a party. :agree:

s_parks

Record Breaker
Am I the only one who doesn't understand people saying how "mature" they are? They look physically moreso than the other jr pairs, but they don't look that much more polished than the other top jr russians.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I'm actually really liking Meagan's commentary - very informative - I didn't think I would since I usually prefer Ted by himself
Go Polya and Dima!

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Am I the only one who doesn't understand people saying how "mature" they are? They look physically moreso than the other jr pairs, but they don't look that much more polished than the other top jr russians.

The physical development goes a long way in making them look mature given anchoring bias/comparison to younger teams. I think his movements are quite finished and lovely, hers a little less so but still solid. But I do like the programme, so some bias.

rachno2

Record Breaker
They should have coordinated and transliterated the name Dmitri in three different ways

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I love her... like I loved Fedorova. And the Chinese pair ladies. Why does no one I stan in pairs have solid jumps?? (Except P/K)

another P/K stan?! yes!!
I'm really nervous for Polya and Dima, I need them to do well!

rachno2

Record Breaker
I love her... like I loved Fedorova. And the Chinese pair ladies. Why does no one I stan in pairs have solid jumps?? (Except P/K)

Yeah, Panfilova/Rylov are my favorites here.....but the tech.....:(
Go go go!

s_parks

Record Breaker
Yeah, Panfilova/Rylov are my favorites here.....but the tech.....:(

I love her style and effortless lines but i've accepted she's not going to be getting triples at this point. Rylov is great, so I hope he'll find a partner later with, uh, triples.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
EMO OR SWING: you may only choose ONE.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Lovely pair elements from P/F. I would have liked a bit more fun during the swing section though.