2018 Junior Grand Prix Final Pairs Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior Grand Prix Final Pairs Short Program

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I love her style and effortless lines but i've accepted she's not going to be getting triples at this point. Rylov is great, so I hope he'll find a partner later with, uh, triples.

they actually have 3S-1Lo-2S planned in the free... :think:

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Their performance felt very juniorish to me. Flat throughout I Put A Spell On You, same level of old soda throughout the swing portion. He’s great, she’s lovely, but together, they’re somehow less than the sum of their parts?

s_parks

Record Breaker
Their performance felt very juniorish to me. Flat throughout I Put A Spell On You, same level of old soda throughout the swing portion. He’s great, she’s lovely, but together, they’re somehow less than the sum of their parts?

I love them but not this program. They were fabulous with their Alice LP last year imo.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Apollinariia and Dmitry, lovely!

I love her dress so much.

These ladies' Salchow landings with the looooong glides are incredible. I know what I'm working on next time I skate.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Oh, come on, stream! I think the perfect unison of the landings of Anastasia and Dmitry's first jump broke my crap internet.

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
The SBS spins :(

She has nice posture though, very pretty

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
He’s fantastic, and I remain glad the step sequence shows him off for a moment, but can we get him a partner that doesn’t make me want to call the police whenever I see them?