2018 Junior Grand Prix Final Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior Grand Prix Final Rhythm Dance

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Lovely as always, shame the keypoints weren't there. Any chance they'll be able to catch up on PCS?
Turns out no, three points back.

After all those GP events, it's almost weird to be back in the JGP, where reputation's not so much a thing and the keypoints still matter.

oly2018

Final Flight
I know. It's kind of refreshing to see levels matter. The GOE also hasn't gone super high...yet.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Turns out no, three points back.

After all those GP events, it's almost weird to be back in the JGP, where reputation's not so much a thing and the keypoints still matter.

Levels matter in the RD. The FD is where GOE and reputation plays a much bigger part.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Arina's look is certainly a choice. I have Khoklova flashbacks...

champagnerain

Final Flight
Oh boy, this audio is hilarious. I can't hear any of the announcements or music very well, but I can hear the sound of the skaters slapping their thighs with perfect clarity. :drama:

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Nice to see S/E get rewarded in GOES. They have excellent edge quality.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
That looked fantastic. They have really come to get on that podium. And they just look awesome on the ice :love:

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Sofia and Igor, wow, so many well-deserved level 4s! Some nice, unusual moves, too. Very well-done.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Well L/L slayed that first AT section, not so much the second. Great quality and performance overall.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Marjorie and Zachary, wow! Beautiful, and I love her dress. Was that the first +3?

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Lajoie/Lagha: Lost a few levels here and there, but still very close to the leaders in TES. We'll see how the PCS goes.

Great job on the first part of the pattern.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
I am intermittently popping in while studying for finals... :slink:

(saw about 1/4 of N/K and some replays. Hope the sound gets better. Also someone stole one of my shoes yesterday and put it in a trash can.)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Loved Marjorie's hands, expressiveness of them and the attitude!