ITA
Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT
RUS

No.
Name
Nation
Lana PETRANOVIC / Antonio SOUZA-KORDEIRU
SP: The Greatest Show by Hughes Jackman; choreo by Dmitri Savin, Egor Bazin
FS: "The Light of Seven" ("Game of Thrones" soundtrack) by Ramin Djawadi; "The In-Between" by Evanescence; "Imperfection" by Evanescence; choreo by Dmitri Savin, Egor Bazin
CRO
WD
Coline KERIVEN / Antoine PIERRE
FRA
Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE
SP: "Never Tear Us Apart" by Joe Cocker; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga & John Kerr
FS: Tristan and Iseult by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Raffaella Cazzaniga & John Kerr
ITA
Rebecca GHILARDI / Filippo AMBROSINI
SP: "Vivo Tango" by Maxim Rodriguez
FS: "The Ballad of Bonnie & Clyde" performed by Georgie Fame; "How ‘bout a Dance (feat. Laura Osnes)" by Original Broadway Cast Recording of Bonnie & Clyde; "This World Will Remember Us" (feat. Jeremy Jordan & Laura Osnes)" by Original Broadway Cast Recording; "Youngblood" by 5 Seconds of Summer
ITA
Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII
SP: "Dark Eyes performed by Igor Bourco's Uralski Jazzmen; choreo by N. Bestemianova, I. Bobrin, A. Stepin
FS: The Nutcracker by Petr I. Tchaikovski; choreo by N. Bestemianova, I. Bobrin, A. Stepin
RUS
Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT
SP: "Alexander Nevski" by Sergei Prokofiev; choreo by Tatiana Druchinina
FS: "Toi et Moi" by Igor Krutoi; choreo by Tatiana Druchinina
RUS
Laura BARQUERO / Aritz MAESTU
SP: "Buona Sera Signorina" by Fred Buscaglione; choreo by Massimo Scali, Raffaella Cazaniga, C. Giordano
FS: 2046 (soundtrack) by Shigeru Umebayashi; choreo by Massimo Scali, Raffaella Cazaniga, C. Giordano
ESP
Nica DIGERNESS / Danny NEUDECKER
SP: "The Rose" by Bette Middler; choreo by Drew Meekins, Dalilah Sappenfield
FS: "Arrival of the Birds" by Cinematic Orchestra; "Let It Go" by James Bay; choreo by Drew Meekins, Dalilah Sappenfield
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Guys, enjoy the FS.
I'll miss it all on my way home, which is sad, since I'm routing for all of the three first pairs. Good luck to all, especially to them. :clapper:

Looking forward to your comments.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
That was an abrupt music change. I waited for the program to end to make sure that this was indeed their music :scratch2:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Mmmm. After their big finish to yesterday's Pairs SP, that seemed a bit of a let down.

They just didn't seem to get into it.

Both Lana and Antonio looked really scundered waiting for the results.

And Antonio actually walked out when the score was announced.

Oh well. Hopefully things will go better next time.

CaroLiza_fan

pearly

Record Breaker
He wouldn't wait for her on the ice, looks very pissed.
This music is better for them than the BeeGees program last year.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Much better FS from Barquero / Maestu.

And they actually looked delighted with their performance!

Big cheers when the Italians came on. Except that whoever is controlling the livestream cut away from the arena microphones far too early. So, we didn't get more than about a second of the cheering.

Hate it when the music is piped directly from the CD player to the livestream. We want to hear the reaction of the audience!

Anyway, loved this routine from Ghilardi and Filippo. No question that they will go into the lead. And it should be by a good distance.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The Italians didn't take the lead. In my excitement for liking the routine, I forgot that they would be getting a deduction.

4.4 points behind the Spaniards in the FS, and 1.86 behind overall. So, they have actually dropped a place from the SP.

Oh well.

CaroLiza_fan

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nica and Danny. Love the color blue of their costumes. Love the music. Good luck.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Nica and Danny, a pleasant surprise, very nice program from them, some lovely touches, shame about fall and wobbles on jumps, but a solid twist!

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hard to believe there is only 4 years age difference between Nica and Danny. She looks so much younger than she is.

The fall will have an impact on the score, but it shouldn't stop them taking the overall lead. On the whole, they looked better than the partnerships that came before them today, and they had a big enough lead after the SP.

CaroLiza_fan

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That was almost a very nice program from Boikova/Kozlovskii. I'm biased, of course, because Snow is one of my favorite pieces of music, but those music cuts (too abrupt, need something other than full blast emotion the whole time) are rather unfortunate, and a lot of the elements and transitions felt shaky. Hopefully they can get things sorted, because it really could be nice.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
B/K were pretty good, too bad for the step-out after the 3S throw, otherwise they are good skaters. Also their lifts look a little bit heavy..
The Nutcracker is one of my favourites warhorses, so I enjoyed it, and you can tell they are really accustomed with the program, as it's their last year's one. :biggrin:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
water gulping voiceovers are the weirdest effect so far this season...:palmf:

pearly

Record Breaker
That was almost a very nice program from Boikova/Kozlovskii. I'm biased, of course, because Snow is one of my favorite pieces of music, but those music cuts (too abrupt, need something other than full blast emotion the whole time) are rather unfortunate, and a lot of the elements and transitions felt shaky. Hopefully they can get things sorted, because it really could be nice.

I also thought that.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You know, if the split between the groups had been 1 partnership later, you could be forgiven for thinking it was a different competition. Because the quality has jumped up when Boikova / Kozlovskii came on.

And, again, we only got a snippet of the cheers when della Monica / Guarise came on after them.

But, what happened the lift? Matteo only got Nicole a couple of foot or so off the ground, and had to abort.

Given how close they and the Russians before them were, it could be touch and go whether they remain ahead.

EDIT: They didn't even come close to Boikova / Kozlovskii.​

CaroLiza_fan