2018 Lombardia Trophy Pairs Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Lombardia Trophy Pairs Free Skate

rachno2

Record Breaker
Weird music choices for Z/E this year. Especially if they’re trying to assert themselves as Russia’s #2 team.

And as I wrote this she fell :/

ETA I didn’t think it could get worse, and then the key change happened :palmf:

pearly

Record Breaker
Weird music choices for Z/E this year. Especially if they’re trying to assert themselves as Russia’s #2 team.

And as I wrote this she fell :/

Agreed, very different from last two years. A significant change of style, don't know if it's for the better. I loved them when they skated to Cry me a River. Their short last year was also very well suited for their style and looks.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Personally, I don't have a problem with the music.

But, that wasn't great compared to what we have come to expect of them after last season.

Still think they'll win, because they had a large advantage over their younger team-mates from the SP. But, it'll be a lot closer than they would have been expecting after yesterday.

EDIT: They did win, but they don't look at all happy.​

CaroLiza_fan

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Natalia is gorgeous and graceful as always but today was not their best day...they did many technical mistakes and also I am not a fan of this program. Maybe later in the season they will be able to impress more...Congratulations for the win, let it be something to build on for the future competitions :thumbsup:

Sk8swan

On the Ice
But, what happened the lift? Matteo only got Nicole a couple of foot or so off the ground, and had to abort.

He has been sick with intestinal flu all week long. They had considered withdrawing but eventually decided to compete anyway. That's the reason for that mistake and the other problems within the program. They also cut off difficulties like going for sbs 2toes instead of 3toes and throw 3 sal instead of throw 3 flip they have been training to add to their lp.