2018 Lombardia Trophy Rhythm Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Lombardia Trophy Rhythm Dance

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
oh my, this music brings all sets of Virtue/Moir memories from their 2006/07 OD...bittersweet moment...

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I still say Fedor Klimov's was the worst man bun last year. It was.. sad.

Ha ha Fedor was who I had in mind!

I feel like Maxim Trankov might have had one? If so, it was pretty bad - if not I dunno who I'm thinking of!

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
I missed the first group to skate and haven't had a chance to go back and watch Guignard / Fabbri. Were they really that much better than the other teams or is there just some serious home cooking happening?

LadyB

Record Breaker
I still say Fedor Klimov's was the worst man bun last year. It was.. sad.

It fitted him beautifully, as he ain't like the others with their mega manbuns. He is special :laugh:
I'm glad it's gone, too. His new hairdo is just....:luv17:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I missed the first group to skate and haven't had a chance to go back and watch Guignard / Fabbri. Were they really that much better than the other teams or is there just some serious home cooking happening?

I will have to see protocols, but I do think that PCS is a bit overcooked and will have to see GOE on twizzles and step sequence...

LadyB

Record Breaker
I feel like Maxim Trankov might have had one? If so, it was pretty bad - if not I dunno who I'm thinking of!

Trankov's was far worse.

Anyway, I'd have thought Sara and Kirill had a higher mark...anyway, all to play for. I liked their programme.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

Hmm, good question. I think they should be in first, but certainly not by more than 7 points. THAT'S home cooking at work. And reputation scoring.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It fitted him beautifully, as he ain't like the others with their mega manbuns. He is special :laugh:
I'm glad it's gone, too. His new hairdo is just....:luv17:

You have a point...whenever he first came out onto the ice with it, I'd be like "OMG, what are you doing?!" but it kinda grew on you.

That was an interesting competition! I still need a tech box to make heads and tails of anything that's not a twizzle!

Now alas I must miss everything else because I'm in Australia and it's time for bed. Enjoy the rest of the day guys!

LadyB

Record Breaker
You have a point...whenever he first came out onto the ice with it, I'd be like "OMG, what are you doing?!" but it kinda grew on you.

That was an interesting competition! I still need a tech box to make heads and tails of anything that's not a twizzle!

Now alas I must miss everything else because I'm in Australia and it's time for bed. Enjoy the rest of the day guys!

:bed: sleep tight!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Judges agreed apparently.

It certainly has potential, and I think this is a far better partnership for him than his previous one (they used to annoy the $#@# out of me). But the program is CLUTTERED. If it were a dress I'd say it was overdesigned. And I would suggest Coco Chanel's remedy for better dressing: remove at least one item before you walk out the door.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Barbara Fusar-Poli rules in Lombardia Trophy. We could see her a lot in the Kiss and Cry :)