FCSp4
StSq3
3Lz
2A+3T
ChSq
3F+2T+2Lo
2A
LSp

Clean skate with 7 triples. Can she take gold?

FS: 71.89+71.50 = 143.39, 219.47, 2/12

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Gotta love that rolling hand wave during the cantilever in slo-mo :luv17:

You can tell anything about this program, bo transitions, empty, bad etc., but I cannot imagine Liza trying to put herself purposefully into maybe more structured, but anticlimatic aesthetic for her. This is Mishin and Mishin edit like GGFan said earlier, but she can sell for days and overtime, she has undeniable presence on ice that carries her and makes you focus on her, how great her jumps are, how confidently she performs and expresses. I have great respect for her and Mishin to not give up after rocky seasons and still put a lot of work to produce such quality.

GGFan

Record Breaker
I swear Tom Dickson is a genius!! The level of depth and nuance that Satoko brings in that program is on another level to every other program today. That was exquisite skating!! :clap::hap93:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Satoko Miyahara

- Solid 3S with nice arms on the landing (+2)
- Stronger 3Lz+3T, first 3Lz looks < on replay (-2)
- Very musical and difficult reverse rotation on the first combo spin (+4)
- Great 3Lo (+3)
- Strong positions and centering in the flying camel spin (+3)
- Great control through the edgework, could be more fiery but very strong edging (+4)
- Strong solo 3Lz (+2)
- Solid 2A+3T (+3)
- Very strong spiral position and well-timed choreo sequence (+4)
- Decent 3F+2T+2Lo (+2)
- Good second 2A (+2)
- Wonderful arch and centering in the final layback spin (+4)

What a ladies event! This is like Worlds, if not better than most final groups at Worlds! Brilliant performance from Miyahara with better timing and nuance than before. It's going to be very close to Kihara. We'll have to see if she can make up the TCS difference in the PCS. It really could go either way. *bites nails*

oly2018

Final Flight
This event has been an embarrassment of riches. Those were a few relatively clean/impressive performances in a row.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow, Satoko threw down!

That spin at the end was magical!

Still can't see the underrotated jumps? They're small, but tgey look clean to me?