2018 Russian Junior Nationals - Ice Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Russian Junior Nationals - Ice Dance

Giselle

Medalist
Arina USHAKOVA / Maksim NEKRASOV: not the best I've seen them skate this FD, I thought their twizzles were messier than usual and they were behind the music in the last part (maybe it was just my feed)?

starla16

Medalist
What's the deal with the constant underscoring of Polishchuk & Vakhnov at Russian competitions? The international judges love them but for some reason not the Russian judges.

Maybe their coach is not powerful enough in Russia?

same coach of Loboda / Drozd although P/V have better skating skills
yoo bad K/N out of podium

Marta25

Medalist
same coach of Loboda / Drozd although P/V have better skating skills
yoo bad K/N out of podium

P/V are with Liapina, while L/D are with Rumiantseva, therefore not the same coach. Aftet medalling at the JGPF I had hoped, they had a good chance to qualify. They are still young, hopefully they will qualify next time.

elysium

On the Ice
Was hoping for a podium finish for PV. They were behind in TES both in SD and FD, hope they can work on it and come back really strong next year.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
What's the deal with the constant underscoring of Polishchuk & Vakhnov at Russian competitions? The international judges love them but for some reason not the Russian judges.

Ushakova & Nekrasov defeated Polishchuk & Vakhnov head-to-head at the Italy JGP. The international judges have been back & forth between these two teams this season.