Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
A second challenger, again a short field. I get most of them are already living or training in USA. Sota Yamamoto holds the record 198.92.

I hope namnamnoodle can get it together this season. Glad to see Brezina. Would love to hear his motivation for continuing; a championship medal? or just the love of skating? I’m mostly cheering for Ma and Zhou. But of course good luck to all. And guys, about time to update your biographies!

Haleth

On the Ice
A second challenger, again a short field. I get most of them are already living or training in USA. Sota Yamamoto holds the record 198.92.

I hope namnamnoodle can get it together this season. Glad to see Brezina. Would love to hear his motivation for continuing; a championship medal? or just the love of skating? I’m mostly cheering for Ma and Zhou. But of course good luck to all. And guys, about time to update your biographies!

Nam just won the GTSA Summer Skate and after seeing him live both days he looks and feels more relaxed. Not perfect, but def better than last year. I hope he can carry that into the international events! Otherwise...Jimmy Ma can be fun and I'm curious to see what Alex K can do in seniors. Not a big fan of Zhou, but we'll see how he's grown over the summer. Will be interesting to see the others and if any stand out to me.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Nam just won the GTSA Summer Skate and after seeing him live both days he looks and feels more relaxed. Not perfect, but def better than last year. I hope he can carry that into the international events! Otherwise...Jimmy Ma can be fun and I'm curious to see what Alex K can do in seniors. Not a big fan of Zhou, but we'll see how he's grown over the summer. Will be interesting to see the others and if any stand out to me.

I saw his free skate yesterday evening and agree. I’m happy that he is back on track. I also like how laid back and cheerful he skated to the lalaland-music.

Country
Russia
Main Entries in order of Personal Best

1 Vincent ZHOU USA 276.69
2 Michal BREZINA CZE 246.07
3 Nam NGUYEN CAN 245.21
4 Yaroslav PANIOT UKR 233.16
5 Slavik HAYRAPETYAN ARM 199.72
6 Hiroaki SATO JPN 199.20
7 Harrison Jon-Yen WONG HKG 182.60
8 Andrew DODDS AUS 177.81
9 Jordan DODDS AUS 154.90
10 Jimmy MA USA 147.79
11 Micah TANG TPE 135.79
12 Chih-Sheng CHANG TPE 120.71
13 Yamato ROWE PHI 95.91

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Even though I was a defender of Vincent's last year, and predicted early and correctly that he would make the Olympic Team... (taking a bow)… in my heart of hearts, I hope Brezina wins. Even though I am still a Vincent fan.

I have loved his skating for so long, and he has disappointed me over and over and over...

It's definitely not my style to fan-boy a skater who doesn't deliver, but in his case, I just can't help it. I want to see him finally skate to his potential. Just once.