3Lz-3T
3F-.5Lo-3S
3Lo
3S
3F
2A-2T
FCCoSp

Wow.

There's your new champ. Really wishing she was eligible for the JGP next season.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
WOW. What a way to end a day of skating. Loved her reaction in the K&C too, so adorable.

princessalica

Final Flight
Alysa’s total is higher than Ashley Wagner’s total for Skate Canada where she won bronze. I’m excited to see all of these girls grow up and compete more!

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
thank you all so much for posting on the live skating, if only Ice Network didn't have poor quality and didn't freeze and was half the cost, I would be watching with yall...But your reporting helps a lot.

synteis

Medalist
thank you all so much for posting on the live skating, if only Ice Network didn't have poor quality and didn't freeze and was half the cost, I would be watching with yall...But your reporting helps a lot.

Hard same. Hopefully some fo these programs with end up on Youtube soon so I can admire them!

sekhmets

Rinkside
Country
United-States
I was lucky enough to watch the competition live! Alysa was incredible, and she'll be 16 in 2022! I'm looking forward to seeing how she progresses--what an incredible skater.

I also have to wonder, was this program inspired by Yuna Kim? The costume and music cuts are quite similar.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
All I can say is God Bless the surrogate who gave such an amazing skating talent.

Also welcome to GS sekhmets !

synteis

Medalist
I was lucky enough to watch the competition live! Alysa was incredible, and she'll be 16 in 2022! I'm looking forward to seeing how she progresses--what an incredible skater.

I also have to wonder, was this program inspired by Yuna Kim? The costume and music cuts are quite similar.

That would be very cool if it was true (and her 2011 Worlds is a favourite of mine). Assuming it goes up on Youtube, I'll be exited to look at the two programs side by side and see if there are any skating references.

topaz emerald

Match Penalty

if it was inspired by Kim, then not a bad inspiration, right? :) I hope she gets to work with the best choreographers out there.

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
That would be very cool if it was true (and her 2011 Worlds is a favourite of mine). Assuming it goes up on Youtube, I'll be exited to look at the two programs side by side and see if there are any skating references.

I think you mean 2013 Worlds. And I think both the previous FS cosume and the choreo is inspired by Yuna's Les Mis program, it's heartwarming to see. ;)

topaz emerald

Match Penalty

her father has posted every one of her competitions so far, I believe. Just subscribe to his channel on youtube :) there is a really good chance he will post both programs up, esp since she won!