2018 US Championships Sr. Ladies FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 US Championships Sr. Ladies FS

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If the championship is going to have one of the marquee events for the Winter Olympics take place almost entirely during the week they would be wise to make it during the holiday week when kids are out of school. I’m sure their attendance would greatly improve. It doesn’t seem like they are even trying to grow interest in the sport with how hard it is to watch the event for us in the US.

geige

On the Ice
No matter what happens tonight.... Mirai is and always will be an Olympian. She has had a career that most skaters would kill for, so I hope she can look back on it with a smile. And if it means that Karen, Ashley, Mariah, or Angela can go, I just can’t just be unhappy about it :)

rlopen

On the Ice
Do you have to subscribe to this one?

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone think this is the end of Polina's career?

I hope not, seeing her more mature programs this year makes me hope that she sticks around so we see her continue to develop that.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If the championship is going to have one of the marquee events for the Winter Olympics take place almost entirely during the week they would be wise to make it during the holiday week when kids are out of school. I’m sure their attendance would greatly improve. It doesn’t seem like they are even trying to grow interest in the sport with how hard it is to watch the event for us in the US.

Yeah how idiotic is it to have the marquee event of Nationals on a friday night when people are still at work?

Bord

Rinkside
us womens - you tube channel

Not necessarily to watch, I watched whole Russian Nationals without subscribing:)
during the mens short there was a you tube channel with great comments in a side box? anyone have the link for womans competition?

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
All my best to my girl Ashley!:love: Perform your heart out, Ashley, and do what you do better than anyone:bow::

Give us heart:love:, give us soul, give us drama:drama:, make us feel something.

Give us your commitment and power, Connect with your music and your adoring audiences!:hap10:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Is this the feed where the user scrolls thru Russian TV stations during the ice cuts? :laugh2:

Oh Yes, this very one, we had quite a laugh with my mom during Christmas preparations and dumplings making listening to those channels during zabroni break :biggrin: