2018 US Championships Sr. Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 US Championships Sr. Ladies FS

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I feel like I have radar when it comes to Maria......You mention her name and I will be there.....:cheer2:

Is someone skating to Scene D' Amour???

Polina was, but I've just seen that she withdrew.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado (1/3/2018) — Polina Edmunds and Ashley Lin have withdrawn from the 2018 Prudential U.S. Figure Skating Championships. The championship ladies free skate is scheduled for 3:45 p.m. (PST) today at SAP Center in San Jose, California. They were in seventh and 21st place after the short program, respectively.

Oh I am so sorry my tall gal Polina is out. I was curious to see her progress. That Time to Say Goodbye part of her music seems to have been a curse for her. Perhaps she is not done yet...

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
Does anyone think Polina w/d out of pride? She showed up and gave her hometown fans a clean SP and has a happy experience. She knows she's going to bomb the FP, so why not w/d on an up note?

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does anyone think Polina w/d out of pride? She showed up and gave her hometown fans a clean SP and has a happy experience. She knows she's going to bomb the FP, so why not w/d on an up note?

What a terrible thing to say, she was very brave to complete her skates earlier this season even though not at her best.

What makes you so sure she was gonna withdraw instead of bomb.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
After what happened with the You Tube stream last night, do you think any effort will be made to try to show this on You Tube tonight?

I didn't watch the men short live, I suppose the stream was shut down during broadcasting as before? I freaking hate it.

Btw, the channel will broadcast the free on their vk channel! https://vk.com/fslive1

sandi

Rinkside
I decided to bite the bullet and buy tickets to the ladies and men's free skates (dragging my poor spouse--who is not a figure skating fan--to the men's :p) . Does anyone have an idea of exact group start times? I have no choice but to miss the first half due to work. I'm estimating that the last two groups will be from 6 PM - 8 PM PST.

I will be dragging my bf to the event tonight as well :p Hopefully he enjoys it as he has grown to love hockey (Go Sharks!)

I saw this on Twitter... not sure if accurate for the start times but it looks like group 3 will start right before 6. https://twitter.com/kovko2011Linux/status/949394805083209729

Hoping I finish work in time so I can get there by 6...

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
I'm gonna go to sleep and then wake myself up for the final group. See ya! :bed:

Lissy

Medalist
I’m in my seat! The nerves are here, the excitement is building, and the anxiety has kicked in. It must be the ladies event!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope the VK link will work because I don't like when ads show for the figure skating competitions because it delays things big time. Sure I get that the ads are for money, but come on...