2018 US Championships Sr. Ladies FS | Page 78 | Golden Skate

2018 US Championships Sr. Ladies FS

randomfan

Record Breaker
My stream died again, this time during the whole second half. But seeing as how everyone's saying 78 TES, I'm assuming that she did well.

dhjh811

On the Ice
oh my gosh ashley
:(
well she's got quite a nice career already...
i think she's got the least to lose of the top 4 ladies
hope mirai bradie karen do well at the olympics

rlopen

On the Ice
I mean I like Bradie but she deserves to be maybe 5th at best in PCS behind Mariah, Ashley, Mirai, and Karen.

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Oh wow! Do we finally have a U.S. lady who can hold up to the pressure after all these years? Very proud of Bradie. She's done an amazing job of handling the talk and pressure. I sincerely hope she will continue to do well. I'll see what the next year holds before fully feeling confident in her to regularly deliver great performances, but this year has been a dream one for her and I'm glad to have her doing so well for the U.S. ladies.

TCAngel18

Medalist
I agree with you 100%; Ashley's extremely low component scores in the SP as compared to Karen's was wrong. Ashley should have the bronze.

Both programs PCS were under what she would achieve internationally. Start Politicking, Ashley and Raf!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
LoL

I don't see how Bradie got higher PCS score than Ashley as Bradie has awful SS/spins/presentation. Her URs seem to be ignored by the judges as well.

Mirai and Ashley were robbed.

jaylee

Medalist
Definitely don’t agree with Bradie’s score. Nice jumps and it’s nice that she’s consistent but very meh on the program and performance aspect.

Imagine

Medalist
Whelp there's your champ. Can't say she doesn't deserve it, but still a little sad for Ashley.