2018 US Championships Sr. Ladies FS | Page 76 | Golden Skate

2018 US Championships Sr. Ladies FS

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
If she would’ve gotten the PCS she got internationally, Ashley would’ve been on the team. She probably shouldn’t have, but seems she kind of had a right to stink eye the judges.

Sounds a bit entitled to me, gotta earn it every time!

taifan

Spectator
Bradie reminds me of Tara Lipinski in style and looks (although taller). My predictions: Mirai will win the National Championships, the three going to the Olympics are Mirai, Bradie and Ashley.

evasorange

Final Flight
They wanted Karen all along. It was clear in the sp when Karen was marked higher for making the same mistakes....I'm not against Karen but Ashley even with her bad season still did better then Karen....this sucks💔

fredtx121

On the Ice
The panel better not pick Ashley over Karen. Karens the only reason why theres 3 spots. She saved it last year at worlds

Amei

Record Breaker
Bradie reminds me of Tara Lipinski in style and looks (although taller). My predictions: Mirai will win the National Championships, the three going to the Olympics are Mirai, Bradie and Ashley.

I hope so, Bradie is a nice skater but not very memorable to me.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She looks so calm....lol.

After so many petrified looking performances it really is refreshing to see.

Kissx3

Final Flight
I highly doubt they bump Karen for Ashley. It would be scandalous. There's no grounds for it in 2018.

sailormoon

On the Ice
Country
Japan
Ashley could make it to the national team. She finished fourth overall but she's only two points shy of the podium or Karen's score.

evasorange

Final Flight
Honestly why do Tara and Johnny act like Bradie has the consistency of Evgenia? It's been what three completions in a row?? Call me when she doesn't lose two years in a row🙄🙄

ask

Match Penalty
If she would’ve gotten the PCS she got internationally, Ashley would’ve been on the team. She probably shouldn’t have, but seems she kind of had a right to stink eye the judges.

She stole mirai's spot last time. Sorry, girl. She is not that good. Cannot place enough at Nat in 3 Olympics cycles. That is how terrible she is.

randomfan

Record Breaker
The panel better not pick Ashley over Karen. Karens the only reason why theres 3 spots. She saved it last year at worlds

I agree that between Karen and Ashley, Karen should go. But correction there: Karen is not the only reason for the 3 spots. It was the combined placements of both Karen and Ashley. If Ashley wasn't at Worlds, then Mariah's placement would not have been enough.