2018 Worlds Ladies’ Short Watch Party: Monday 3/30 at AM EDT | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Ladies’ Short Watch Party: Monday 3/30 at AM EDT

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
i have to go to the grocery store. wish me the shortest waiting time possible

I wish you short wait times, appropriate social distancing, being able to get all the things you need, and safe travels!

aname

On the Ice
I hope Viveca's back injury is finally healed and we'll see her next season, whenever that is. :(

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Hi everyone! :)

Hope we get to see Viveca in competition again soon - she has lovely skating qualities!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
So, I just sneaked over to the results page.

Nineteen ladies would not have qualified for this year's Worlds with their TES at 2018 Worlds. NINETEEN, out of 37! And six of them made the cut here. There are just not enough BeepUs for the ISU.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So, I just sneaked over to the results page.

Nineteen ladies would not have qualified for this year's Worlds with their TES at 2018 Worlds. NINETEEN, out of 37! And six of them made the cut here. There are just not enough BeepUs for the ISU.

I checked 2019 worlds, 16 out of 30, and 2 made the cut.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Nineteen ladies would not have qualified for this year's Worlds with their TES at 2018 Worlds. NINETEEN, out of 37!

And they keep raising the TES required for major competitions. I do hope that they freeze the minimum TES going into the next season.

In effect, they raised the minimums mid-season and worlds ended up being cancelled. I would be very surprised if they managed to hold a postponed worlds later on this year.

aname

On the Ice
And we're back from the zamboni break!

...or are we?

Anybody here?

Anyway, that was a nice skate from Gerli!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I am here! I just zoned out of commenting for a while and enjoying the skating :yes:

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
The low GOE skaters from smaller Feds get despite having amazing elements frustrates me to no end. Kailani was wonderful

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I love this program so much for Kailani! :love:

aname

On the Ice
It's like this is the first time I've seen this SP of Bradie's. I know I saw this program several times back in 2017/2018, but I have ZERO memories of it