2018 Worlds Ladies’ Short Watch Party: Monday 3/30 at AM EDT | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Ladies’ Short Watch Party: Monday 3/30 at AM EDT

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I’ve just arrived, midway through an ice resurfacing. Laurine Lecavelier being introduced, was this her Grease program year?

Yay, Ivett Toth! Always fun.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i found the ice cream i've been craving for so long, so i won't be mean on anyone :luv17:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
i found the ice cream i've been craving for so long, so i won't be mean on anyone :luv17:

I’ve been wishing for ice cream as well! Fortunately, I just saw yesterday that our local ice cream parlor has started doing takeout. Maybe I’ll do that later.

Where I am, all sit-down restaurant/food service is closed, but a lot of places are doing takeout service to try to stay afloat.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I’ve been wishing for ice cream as well! Fortunately, I just saw yesterday that our local ice cream parlor has started doing takeout. Maybe I’ll do that later.

Where I am, all sit-down restaurant/food service is closed, but a lot of places are doing takeout service to try to stay afloat.

same here, just take out, but our ice cream parlors don't usually do it.

FlyingFeather

On the Ice
I think Stanislova would have been an amazing skater if she'd had the chance to refine her skating in competitions w/o so much pressure. Its a shame, but I guess most skaters are in her boat.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Stanislava really skates fast. Except for her fall, this skate was really good.

aname

On the Ice
Stanislava really skates fast. Except for her fall, this skate was really good.
Yes this skate was better than I remembered but then again music cut was more tortured and clunky than I remembered...

Ooh Ivett! I really like her and I wish she'd be able to get more consistent

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I think Stanislova would have been an amazing skater if she'd had the chance to refine her skating in competitions w/o so much pressure. Its a shame, but I guess most skaters are in her boat.

I’m distracted by the way she uses her arms. You’re right, she is—unrefined.