2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Okay, so, I hope this comes out properly formatted. :biggrin: I tried to make a distribution that I think might be the best for the Russian Ladies. I took into consideration that people placing 1-3, 4-6, 7-9 at Worlds can't be together in an event. The number of the event doesn't necessarily mean that the skater should go to the first two (like Alina for example), but just to indicate that those 2 are occupied by that skater. Look at it more like which skaters end up together in an event, rather than in what event.

Alina**
LilBet**
Med**
Rika**
Kaori**
Satoko**
Liza**
Sasha**
Anna**
Alena**
Sofia**

Okay, so, I hope this comes out properly formatted. :biggrin: I tried to make a distribution that I think might be the best for the Russian Ladies. I took into consideration that people placing 1-3, 4-6, 7-9 at Worlds can't be together in an event. The number of the event doesn't necessarily mean that the skater should go to the first two (like Alina for example), but just to indicate that those 2 are occupied by that skater. Look at it more like which skaters end up together in an event, rather than in what event.

Alina**
LilBet**
Med**
Rika**
Kaori**
Satoko**
Liza**
Sasha**
Anna**
Alena**
Sofia**

Thank you so much for taking the time to put that together! Honestly, that would be almost perfect, it would give the Russian ladies every opportunity to succeed without stepping on each others toes too much! A set up like that could very well see an almost all Russian GPF!

Vandevska

Medalist
Thank you so much for taking the time to put that together! Honestly, that would be almost perfect, it would give the Russian ladies every opportunity to succeed without stepping on each others toes too much! A set up like that could very well see an almost all Russian GPF!

It's mostly wishful thinking, I believe it's too good to be true, but who knows ^^

Vandevska

Medalist
I can garauntee it won’t come out like that. They won’t put the same Japanese’s girl against the same Russian girl each time.

I'm aware of that. Still nice to think about it ;)

Alexz

Medalist
Country
United-States
BTW, some of my Russki buddies are rooting for Team Japan at WTT. They say it is a good karma and Japan needs a bit of a break this season. They want Japanese fans to be happy too. Shweet.

SkateSkates

Medalist
My guess would be: Sasha, Anna, Alena, Tuk and Lilibet. It is just my opinion, but I do not think Zhenya nor Alina will be a factor next year.

I am going to hold off on predictions until the assignments come out. Some events may be super stacked while others are less so, allowing for someone unexpected to qualify.