2019 European Championships Ladies Free Skate | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2019 European Championships Ladies Free Skate

musicfan98

On the Ice
What a great competition. I was definitely not expecting to see Finland in 3rd! But it is nice not to have a Russian sweep for once.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Both France and Finland 3 spots next year, Nirti, high five?

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Sofia is delightful, very happy for her (and Mishin) on her well-deserved win! Congratulations to the medalists.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I'm really, really overjoyed for Sofia. She deserved this so much :)

Still crushed for Alina :sad21:

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I never had a doubt! The girl slayed and brought the house down just as I predicted!!! :yahoo::hap57:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Alina....:sad21:

Thrilled for Sofia and especially for Viveca, if only because certain commentators go on and on how Emmi Peltonen is the superior skater, but guess who got a bronze at Europeans now! Yay!

musicfan98

On the Ice
Alina....:sad21:

Thrilled for Sofia and especially for Viveca, if only because certain commentators go on and on how Emmi Peltonen is the superior skater, but guess who got a bronze at Europeans now! Yay!

This is the first time I’ve seen Viveca and I felt she was much stronger. Clearly because she won a medal. I think Emmi was inconsistent compared to how I’ve seen her in the past.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Lindfors must be so thrilled. Good for her and Finland :) I feel for Alina - I am not sure it was so much the pressure but dealign with all the body issues. This should give Lindfors and Sofia confidence going into worlds. Russia's team is now set. Maybe the pressure will be off Alina and she can get in some good training. The only issue could be if Liza is not ready for worlds which I highly doubt will happen as it is so hard to make it out of Russia despite consistency/puberty issues. Then the battle would be tough. It is kind of odd despite Russia not have a great lady's competition they come out 1, 2 and 4th - not bad at all. Japan must be feeling confident. Kaetlyn might be regretting her decision deep down - she had a chance to medal at worlds still.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
I feel like Liza saying she had been to the future and Alina was going to win on insta was next level trolling now.

Haha, what she actually said was that the winner would be a Russian lady under 19 years old, who had a silver medal finish on during the GP, whose name ended with -ova. Empress was still accurate!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
They’ll be just fine but you’ve still got a few months to panic if you prefer to :laugh:

Huh? I am glad you think they wlll be fine. I hope so too. But you must admit Japan is looking great - the can easily beat 140 in the long program. EAsily their top three can do that.

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
I feel like Liza saying she had been to the future and Alina was going to win on insta was next level trolling now.

Haha, what she actually said was that the winner would be a Russian lady under 19 years old, who had a silver medal finish on during the GP, whose name ended with -ova. Empress was still accurate!

Yeah, I was gonna say...her comment covered all of them. :laugh:

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
The truth ? Some fans just can't handle the truth.

:bow: Mishin and Sofia ( and Liza )

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When was the last time a non Russian lady not named Carolina Kostner on the podium at Europeans?

Ziotic

Medalist
Protocols are up and I don’t understand how Alina managed to get any scores over 9? Like don’t the rules say no 9’s for programs with serious mistakes??

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Protocols are up and I don’t understand how Alina managed to get any scores over 9? Like don’t the rules say no 9’s for programs with serious mistakes??
They are still trying to deny the truth

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Congrats to Sofia for winning, to Viveca for her medal, for Stasia for top3 FS and for Eliska on making it to top10!