2019 European Championships Ladies Free Skate | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2019 European Championships Ladies Free Skate

melgirl25

Medalist
samodurova - oh my gosh what terrible music and was ther any coreography aside from arm waving? shes great but could use a program make over . this music is impossible! what is it?

It is from the movie "Burlesque"

Yeah I hear you on that! She sells it well though.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Feeling extremely happy for Viveca´s bronze medal, what a competitor!!! There was a real chance since the difference between her and Paganini was so very little after sp. I´m glad that although Viveca performed a strong freeskate here, she was not totally faultless, much better to peak at Worlds. Also glad to see that her PCS has gone up.

Congratulations to all medalists!!! All-in-all this was an enjoyable competition, surprised though a bit about Zagitova. Is she injured, perhaps? I thought that Eteri looked a bit worried as Zagitova stepped on the ice for the freeskate. Mishin can be real proud for his new European Champion!!!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Lucrezia GENNARO: thank you for this throwback :biggrin: coppola’s Dracula was one of my favourite movies in my early teen age years (and I still think it’s great) btw the program is weird and takes the cringe to a new level: gary oldman laughing level

Ivett TOTH: cleanish at last! i'm happy for my personal cactus!

Stanislava KONSTANTINOVA: she is such a beautiful skater, it’s a real shame she can’t be also consistent

Viveca LINDFORS: she was great and her bronze looks like a gold in perspective. congratulations!

Alina ZAGITOVA: she is far from her best performances but it’s not a total melt down either. She worked hard to save the whole thing and silver is still a great achievement.

Sofia SAMODUROVA: she might not be the most brilliant or artistic lady but she is consistent and gets the job done. Congratulations!