2019 Italian Figure Skating Championships | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2019 Italian Figure Skating Championships

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
a silver with 15 points, a surprising event indeed :biggrin:

about men: congrats to daniel!!! :clapper::cheer: with a 5 points lead on matteo. euros look already exciting. daniel vs matteo and both of them vs fernanedz, the russians and brezina for the podium. i can't wait

(p. s. just italian i'm afraid: matteo è entrato nella guardia di finanza vedo)

npavel

On the Ice
very bad attitude of Matteo. He better prepare the A-game for Euros, so they send him to worlds and Grassl to Jr.Worlds

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Men results:

1. Daniel GRASSL - 246.10
2. Matteo RIZZO - 241.62
3. Mattia DALLA TORRE - 191.27
4. Alessandro FADINI - 179.65
5. Jari KESSLER - 179.59
6. Marco ZANDRON - 141.11
7. Alberto VANZ - 134.67
8. Nicolo' CAFARO - 82.74

- - - Updated - - -

very bad attitude of Matteo. He better prepare the A-game for Euros, so they send him to worlds and Grassl to Jr.Worlds

What did he do?

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Italian Men Not so Big 4 Prediction Game results

Here go the Italian Men Prediction Game results. There's 1 gold with the maximum score, 1 silver and 3 bronze medals:

Gold medal and 75 points: SnowWhite

Silver medal and 65 points: Mohacz

Bronze medal and 60 points: Baron Vladimir, elektra blue, sweetice and Weathergal*

Congratulations and thanks for your participation. Shortly, I will publish the Italian Nationals Hall of Fame.

* update after incorporating Weathergal's predictions on 17 Dec.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Italian Nationals Hall of Fame

Here go the overall results from the Italian Nationals. The podium is as follows:

Gold medal and 165 points: SnowWhite and sweetice

Silver medal and 160 points: Weathergal*

Bronze medal and 150 points: Mohacz

Congratulations!!!!

Soon, I will publish the standings after 3 events and send you a link to the Google spreadsheet where you'll be able to consult the detailed results.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

i think they'll do it anyway. italy has just 1 spot in worlds, matteo is more experienced in international competitions and already proved he can be in the top 10 (he got a gp bronze after all). it makes sense send both guys to euros, matteo to worlds and daniel and frangipani to jr worlds

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
3/4 Not so Big 4 Prediction Game standings

Hello, everyone. Now, that all three events forming part of the Not so Big 4 Prediction Game are over, below please find the ranking before the last nationals, i.e. the Korean Championships:

Leader with 510 points: SnowWhite and Weathergal*

Vice-Leader with 470 points: Mohacz :)dance2::cheer::party2:) and elektra blue

Almost Vice-leader with 465 points: Baron Vladimir

Congratulations to the leaders and big thanks to every person who decided to participate in this last-minute and not so prestigious game :) I hope you had fun and you'll return to participate in the last event. Just in case, a few days before it starts, I will send you reminders.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ladies results:

1. Alessia TORNAGHI - 174.39
2. Lucrezia BECCARI - 157.66
3. Lara Naki GUTMANN - 156.54
4. Chenny PAOLUCCI - 149.27
5. Lucrezia GENNARO - 145.01
6. Roberta RODEGHIERO - 141.43
7. Micol CRISTINI - 140.95
8. Elettra Maria OLIVOTTO - 140.32
9. Elisabetta LECCARDI - 131.69
10. Sara CONTI - 131.33
11. Anna MEMOLA - 131.01
12. Delia PAPARELLA - 101.31

Happy to see Alessia get the win :yahoo:

I remember being very impressed by her when she was a novice competing as a junior Plus she was hanging out with Serafima this summer and both were posting fun videos on the gram :)

Can I expect a video at some point?

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
When Matteo heard the results he raised his hand to the scores, stood up and went away. Daddy tried to stop him, but couldn't.
Indeed, very mature behaviour... I wonder how he'll behave during the medal ceremony.

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
this year it was going to be 4 Nationals, Italian and South Korean championships

Hello, everyone. Now, that all three events forming part of the Not so Big 4 Prediction Game are over, below please find the ranking before the last nationals, i.e. the Korean Championships:

Sorry to say this, but even if it was just for fun, it wasn't fair to change the format.

Without knowing about that, i haven't do the France prediction ( i wasn't caring about that competition ), so i'm out of the overall :shrug:

Just say it. Congratulations to the medalist and thanks for the scoring :agree2:

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Back to the way more important things, i'm so happy for Daniel :dance2:

Matteo was frustrated about that lutz at the end, he knew to have lose the competition there. Please, don't get that reaction like it was mad with the judges.

The results were fair.

The ladies competition was almost unexpected as i was expecting to be :laugh:

I'm a bit sad about Lucrezia, but Alessia was great and almost clean :clap:

Lara has clearly a UR problem, so she isn't ready too for the Europeans, but we haven't much choice now, with Roberta under performing.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Daniel will always be a boy with ginger cat for me :luv17: Great jumping ability! But he's so slow... it's killing me. I love fast skaters. Anyway, congrats! I think there should be bigger difference in SS between Matteo and Daniel. But Matteo shouldn't have behave like he did.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Sorry to say this, but even if it was just for fun, it wasn't fair to change the format.

Without knowing about that, i haven't do the France prediction ( i wasn't caring about that competition ), so i'm out of the overall :shrug:

Oh, I'm sorry to hear you are dissatisfied, but after announcing the Italian Nationals Prediction Game, Baron Vladimir suggested to extend it to the French Nationals. We exchanged some posts about it just after the Italian announcement post and before any predictions were submitted, so I assumed everyone knew about the four and not three nationals format. I probably should have announced it better and more visibly. Mea culpa.

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Oh, I'm sorry to hear you are dissatisfied, but after announcing the Italian Nationals Prediction Game, Baron Vladimir suggested to extend it to the French Nationals. We exchanged some posts about it just after the Italian announcement post and before any predictions were submitted, so I assumed everyone knew about the four and not three nationals format. I probably should have announced it better and more visibly. Mea culpa.

No problem, it's just a little misunderstanding :agree:

As the first post about it wasn't edited, i was still thinking that the format wasn't changed, regardless of Baron's suggestion, but i haven't controlled what was happening on the France thread, so it's my fault too.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
3/4 Not so Big 4 Prediction Game standings

Leader with 510 points: SnowWhite

Vice-Leader with 470 points: Mohacz :)dance2::cheer::party2:) and elektra blue

Almost Vice-leader with 465 points: Baron Vladimir

Congratulations to the leaders and big thanks to every person who decided to participate in this last-minute and not so prestigious game :) I hope you had fun and you'll return to participate in the last event. Just in case, a few days before it starts, I will send you reminders.

thank you, my fellow vice leader :luv17:, when should south korean nationals start?