2019 Mentor Torun Cup | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2019 Mentor Torun Cup

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
All flowers given, Madison loved card, asked if it was self-made:). I am so happy all teams and Brendan got my gifts!

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
All flowers given, Madison loved card, asked if it was self-made:). I am so happy all teams and Brendan got my gifts!
I am happy your work was appreciated by the skaters and that we could see them holding your flowers :)

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Kinda shocked to see Cyprus in first and second in Advanced Novice Ice Dance. However judging by the names I think there could be a Russian link?

http://mentor.vidata.pl/results/SEG023.HTM

I was really impressed with all your bouquets NoNameFace and really nice to hear that the skaters and coaches appreciated them.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Chock and Bates are added to the battle for the bronze in dance with H and B; S/K; S/B; G/P, Weapo and the Italians. Seven teams jam packed for one medal. Unless anyone thinks any of these six can catch Hubbell and Donahoe for silver? That leaves one spot open for another team in top ten - the Brits? That is truly going to be a nasty battle. USA is almost guaranteed three spots but Canada and Russia have to hope for the right magic numbers to fall their way - essentially if Russia or Canada gets a medal that nation will have three spots imho.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Sad that India and Eron couldn't get their minimums. You all would have loved their ABBA dances.

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Sad that India and Eron couldn't get their minimums. You all would have loved their ABBA dances.

Minimums for what? They're scheduled to compete at Winter Universiade aren't they?
Their music isn't Abba, it's a piano, lyrical piece...?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Minimums for what? They're scheduled to compete at Winter Universiade aren't they?
Their music isn't Abba, it's a piano, lyrical piece...?

Four Continents.

Sorry, slight brain fail, I mixed them up with one of the Junior dance teams from Nationals.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I was impressed by all of them. Graham has very good, fast spins and nice speed across the ice, he is very swift!

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Intermediate Novice Free Dance

Congratulations Ashlie & Atl! They moved up 2 places to finish 4th overall in only their second ISU event. Be Proud!

Wow! The top 3 couples from RUS+UKR were outstandingly good! I literally was breathless watching, they could've won the Advanced Novice category!

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Four Continents.

To be honest, I don't think India is ready for such a high level competition as 4CC. They've only had 2 events so far, and she's had 2 falls in the TR. She was looking devastated in the K&C after the RD, I think she needs to gain some confidence and skate clean for the rest of this season.