2019 Mentor Torun Cup | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2019 Mentor Torun Cup

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I have very low battery, but just want to say that although a bit raw, rusty at places, this is a great program for Chock/Bates, really showing off Madi performance skill & Evan partnering.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Also, really good performance from Poles, this is RD I appreciate more seeing it live. Still hate the cleavage tho;)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Poles score - um, NOPE. And major side-eye towards judges. Especially putting Chinese score in the context. Guess every country has its inflations...

LaArdilla

Medalist
Madison and Evan are mesmerising to watch live. Gotta love Wang/Liu, they are so entertaining.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Checked in to see the last three teams, and Wang/Liu was awesome, am in disagreement with the scores (but what do I know about ID...). I also enjoyed Chock/Bates, her dress is fabulous and they do the tango vibe spectacularly, her diva-ness shining with his strong partnering. Would like to see it without the twizzle mistake though, at US Nats maybe?

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Sigh...what do Wang/Liu need to do to gain the judges' respect? They have made great strides this year.

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Omg! Early start for you Polish spectators, Men's Free starts at 7.15am!! :eek:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wish they would show what they are skating to. Sometimes I can guess.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Laura _ Really good skate. The black and red dress is lovely. :thumbsup: