2019 Mentor Torun Cup | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2019 Mentor Torun Cup

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Woohoo, I gave Brendan one of bouquets!!! Hope You were able to see it on the stream:)

icetug

Medalist
Very interesting jr dance couple: Schubert/Wagner, not only because of their last names :).

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Woohoo, I gave Brendan one of bouquets!!! Hope You were able to see it on the stream:)

I did see you, NNF! I saw you walk down with the bouquet and talk to Brendan. And then I saw Brendan carry it into the kiss and cry.

(Brendan has made my face do this: ??????? Can we just make every competition Australian Nationals?)

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Very interesting jr dance couple: Schubert/Wagner, not only because of their last names :).

They were utterly charming!! Captured the delicacy of the music beautifully and her dress is just gorgeous!

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Does every skater get a bag as a gift? Do you know what the gift is?

Don't know but my guess is people giving gifts are encourged to place them in bags for designated skaters rather than throw them on the ice... the little ones delivering the bags are so so adorable. ..

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Don't know but my guess is people giving gifts are encourged to place them in bags for designated skaters rather than throw them on the ice... the little ones delivering the bags are so so adorable. ..

I wish in the kiss n Cry they opened the bags and showed what they got. Like Christmas morning. :)

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom

In these European competitions every skater receives a goody bag.