2019 Mentor Torun Cup | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2019 Mentor Torun Cup

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Speaking of Brendan Kerry, Where is karne?!?!

Sadly asleep! I didn't realise this was last night. I thought it was tonight. Oops.

Loved the 4T-3T. Would have liked to have seen him go for the 4S. I feel like it would be good for him to get both quads in the SP at an international before 4CCs.

icetug

Medalist
When is the deadline to achieve the Minimum TES's for Euros? I mean to say, if she gets them here, could she be in the running for a slot? Or, has that boat already sailed?

The team for European has been already announced and Marina wasn't taken into consideration because Torun Cup is her first senior competition and there is a rule that TES minimum must be achieved 21 days before the first day of the competition - so it's too late for Europeans.

But: Italy has two spots for Worlds and I don't see why Marina (who is age eligible and got better scores as a junior than senior ladies at Nationals) wouldn't go to Worlds along Caro. The more there are two junior ladies who can go to JWC instead of Marina (and can't go to Worlds as they are too young).

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
NoNameFace Thank you for the pic of the British Junior Dancers. I sent it to the boy's Mum who said it was lovely. :)

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
There's hardly anyone among the public. NoNameFace, what are your coordinates? :)

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
The Estonian couple have matured since Juniors and improved huuugely! :clap:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Madison & Evan are looking fantastic, her dress is spectacular, and that fierce look on her!