2019 South Korean Figure Skating Championships | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2019 South Korean Figure Skating Championships

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The skating gods giveth and taketh, Sunghoon lands his 3A again and then sells popcorn...

s_parks

Record Breaker
Well, KSU is always the worst but that's nothing new, just reaffirmed it's sh** status with the news the past few weeks. They need to be decertified or whatever and the leadership needs to be fired.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
And Eunsoo needs more..she got too nervous at domestic competition, unlike Young.

Squirtle's bane, nerves... I'm betting that she was thinking in her mind that she had to make up for her short no matter what.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Not so Big 4 Nationals Prediction Game - Korean Ladies results​

Hello everyone. We have 8 participants in the last stage of the Not so Big 4 Nationals Predictions Game. As regards the Ladies' results, we have 1 gold, 3 silver and 1 bronze medals.

Gold medal with 45 points: Mohacz :dance3::hap85::yes2::hap10::hap93: (I can't believe it. I blindly trusted the internal competition results prior to the Korean Nationals and as it seems the final standings were similar)

Silver medal with 35 points: Baron Vladimir, SnowWhite and Spirals for Miles

Bronze medal with 25 points: elektra blue

Congratulations and thanks for participating!!!!

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Men FS live results (with total scores)
group1

1 Sejong Byun
some mistakes, but touchful performance.
164.48(?) currently 1st

2 Sunghoon Park
surprise 3A again. I like his soft movements. but he needs more stamina and consistency for triples for sure.
162.66 currently 2nd

3 Geonhyoung An
love this song, who wants to live forever. today he seems to lose little more stability than normal. wonder why..
174.34 currently 1st

4 Jaeseok Kyeong
nice job but some landing mistakes were over here and there.
cute to see 4 flower girls sit right next to him at the kiss and cry zone.
176.45 currently 1st

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Not so Big 4 Nationals Prediction Game - Korean Ladies results​

Hello everyone. We have 8 participants in the last stage of the Not so Big 4 Nationals Predictions Game. As regards the Ladies' results, we have 1 gold, 3 silver and 1 bronze medals.

Gold medal with 45 points: Mohacz :dance3::hap85::yes2::hap10::hap93: (I can't believe it. I blindly trusted the internal competition results prior to the Korean Nationals and as it seems the final standings were similar)

Silver medal with 35 points: Baron Vladimir, SnowWhite and Spirals for Miles

Bronze medal with 25 points: elektra blue

Congratulations and thanks for participating!!!!

omg congrats to you!!!:yahoo: so cute of you:luv17:

frida80

Record Breaker
Far too many. Yelim, Young and Eunsoo just left Korea to come back to the states to train just to return three weeks later. They really need to consolidate these domestic competitions. It's a lot.

Agreed... :(

Think about Yelim’s last six weeks. December 5-9: flew to Canada for the Junior Grand Prix Final. Has a collision with the boards before the SP.

Flies back to th US, switches to senior FS and starts training.

December 21-23. Ranking competition in Korea. Less than 3 weeks later. Gets bronzes and qualifies for 4CC.

Flies back to US, starts training for Nationals. Less than three weeks later...

Today, Korean nationals. Her boots are having problems and she has to go to her third major competition in just over 30 days.

Ditto for Jun. it’s just unfair to all the skaters at this point.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I mean, we can thank KSU for the loss of Yuna’s loop, but it’s pretty clear they’re not going to change. It’s brutally unfair and counterproductive to hold so many competitions but here we are.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Men FS live results (with total scores)
group2

#5 Sihyeong Lee
almost clean except 1S. he came back as strong. now it's time to add 3A to the program!
190.92 currently 1st

marieclaire85

Rinkside
Think about Yelim’s last six weeks. December 5-9: flew to Canada for the Junior Grand Prix Final. Has a collision with the boards before the SP.

Flies back to th US, switches to senior FS and starts training.

December 21-23. Ranking competition in Korea. Less than 3 weeks later. Gets bronzes and qualifies for 4CC.

Flies back to US, starts training for Nationals. Less than three weeks later...

Today, Korean nationals. Her boots are having problems and she has to go to her third major competition in just over 30 days.

Ditto for Jun. it’s just unfair to all the skaters at this point.

I don't understand why Korea has to have 2 big competitions ....? Just out of curousity... are there any other countries with a similar system ....? Most countries seem to have 1 big national competition to select the natonal team... maybe plus some international competition results...

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Junhyeong is a performer, enthralling and heartfelt. I still don't get his shirt though...

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Junhyeong is a performer, enthralling and heartfelt. I still don't get his shirt though...

I laughed way too hard as I feel like this is the mood of 2018-2019 season, men’s singles edition.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Younghyun is the consistent one, it has to be his 3A training... Still, he's going to JW, isn't he?

AAArgh

Hailey Shin

Medalist
#7 Younghyun Cha
also he doesn't seem to be in good condition. anyway he finished the program. last fall was really dangerous to see though.. anyway nice step sequence from him.
183.37 currently 3rd

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I just can't Junhwan he's not human what is he 3lo-3lo god

Orser pounded the boards when he did thaymt I mean like he didn't even need to do it to win he landed 2 quads lord

Hailey Shin

Medalist
#8 Junhwan Cha
Please save yourself Junhwan.
He had ruined boots and hung on 4T and 4S. and he missed first 3Lz combo and then he did two 3A, one with combo, and he tried to put 3Lo to his last 3Lo(which is just after Julieeeeet! part)...omg
please don't do that:sad21: you just can easily win here..
but so professional. I really surprised to him every moment.
245.57(?) overall first.

2019 Korean Nationals just ended!
what a National it was. soon there will be medal ceremonies and then gala exhibition will follow.