2019 World Team Trophy Pairs Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 World Team Trophy Pairs Short Program

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Just a hand down on the side by side loop for Ashley, otherwise clean I think :thumbsup:

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Just a hand down on the side by side loop for Ashley, otherwise clean I think :thumbsup:

She had a touchdown with her free foot on the throw lutz too, but it was very brief and more of a brush; they still got positive GOE for it.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This music makes me cringe, seriously. It's so...ew. :laugh:

Nice elements though, love the dismount from the lift!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Natalia and Alexander sighting! You can't say those costumes aren't noticible :laugh2:

Kristen's blinged out skates are totally cool!

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Spamalot on Ice!

(I actually have a fondness, but it's impossible to resist.)

ETA: I hope Matteo's healed up and his ribs aren't giving him any trouble. I suspect he and Vanessa have made a pact to stay of opposite sides of the rink during warmup today! :)

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Spamalot on Ice!

(I actually have a fondness, but it's impossible to resist.)

LOL, you gotta love it though, Z/E are so commited to it!

This is quite exciting! Hope all three pairs do well!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hey I just saw Nina Mozer in the background! She must be having her last hurrah here, good competition to do it at :biggrin:

Ach, I forgot that she was retiring.

And I was just about to post that it was a shame that, after having both of her parents sitting with them for most of the competitions I've seen them at this season, Ashley didn't have her Mum with her this time; just her Dad.

But, given that this is Mozer's swansong, I agree that it was right that she was given the honour. :agree:

Plus, it might have felt a bit uncomfortable for everybody to be acting the buck eejit, as is normal for the WTT, when both the parents of one of the skaters was there... :p

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Joe Cocker though :laugh:

Don't know why they didn't go for the INXS version.

Nice split twist though!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I know you get points for interpretation, but when Joe Cocker says "two worlds collided", it doesn't mean you have to collide.

Thankfully, it was just a small, barely noticeable one.

CaroLiza_fan

P44

On the Ice
I just saw that given points for dance and pairs were 12,11,10,9,8 so these categories don't have much importance for the rank of the teams...

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
I just saw that given points for dance and pairs were 12,11,10,9,8 so these categories don't have much importance for the rank of the teams...

Including the fact there is only one pair competing per country, you can say they don't have at all...

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ooof, I haven't seen Morgan come off the music in the spins like that all season. They kept selling it despite the errors though!

(To be fair, Vanessa had a spin wobble too, but she got back on the music and he didn't really.)