2019 World Team Trophy Pairs Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019 World Team Trophy Pairs Short Program

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wait I just realised why is Alexander having a sword fight with his own shield?

How does a shield even hold a sword?

Questiona questions....

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Congratulations Z/E.

Now I must dash and buy my dinner before FD!

auser

Record Breaker
I don't speak Russian but commentators on the youtube stream sounded very enthusiastic/excited about this performance. I enjoyed it. And for some reason it got me a bit excited about upcoming Game of Thrones season premier:laugh:.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
It probably isn’t a popular opinion but I like Z/E’s short programme. I love their commitment to it and it stands out from their competitors. Well done to them on getting a SB. I loved the mock sword play with Liza and Sofia in the K&C. Who was the other guy, is he part of one of the coaching teams.

Not the best performance for J/C, but it still scored well, I’m not a huge fan of their programmes this year. They strike me a watered down versions of better programmes from prior years. The only complaint I would have is the Canadians ahead of the Americans. I don’t think MT/M deserved better PCS than both the Italian and US. I really have become a fan of C/LD this year.

I think Mozer looked a little uncomfortable so close to the American flag. I hope she has a happy retirement, I think sh has done a lot for Pairs in Russia and beyond.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Love the crown on Vanessa's head in K&C :)

hello auser, happy Friday!!:)

Yes, the colours in the crown matched perfectly Vanessa's dress:love: and any bling on Vanessa and Mae-Berenice for me just shines brighter!

LadyB

Record Breaker
Congrats to Sasha and Natalia!!! I still can’t warm to the crusade theme, but I’m very happy with the result!:biggrin:

Sk8swan

On the Ice
I know you get points for interpretation, but when Joe Cocker says "two worlds collided", it doesn't mean you have to collide.

Thankfully, it was just a small, barely noticeable one.

CaroLiza_fan

I told them both that this habit to 'collide' at competition HAS TO GO NOW! 😅🙈lol

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I've said that Z/E SP is great and I say it again :)

i quoted you then and i do it again now :dev2:

Yes, the colours in the crown matched perfectly Vanessa's dress:love: and any bling on Vanessa and Mae-Berenice for me just shines brighter!

jewel tones and sparkles work great on very dark complections :luv17:

I don't speak Russian but commentators on the youtube stream sounded very enthusiastic/excited about this performance. I enjoyed it. And for some reason it got me a bit excited about upcoming Game of Thrones season premier:laugh:.

you have to wait just 2 days, lucky you :biggrin: i won't be able to watch it before monday evening and this means i have to hide in a dungeon untill then to don't trip in any spoiler:biggrin: