2020-21 Russian Nationals: Rhythm Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2020-21 Russian Nationals: Rhythm Dance

Artemisa

Final Flight
The difference of points is surprising me ... a difference between the first and the 5 in 10 points.. so I think it's a open field for the third spot and that the new/ junior teams in russia are becoming better

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Just now I realized Sasha/Ivan received a deduction, I'm curious what was that for. Time?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Although the color isn't necessarily Dirty Dancing I do like her dress, not the best thing out there but simple and cute

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Maybe not the best dancers today, but they did the best of them. Also nice looking pair. They were clearly enjoying it today.

And they are above Annabelle/Andrei.

FelineFairy

On the Ice
I'm in, though maybe it's the music that is doing it for me.
Maybe. They are a bit different, maybe because of the music choice, or I'm just a bit tired of the rather similar music interpretation of many dancers two years in a row.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I rewound the stream to see what happened to Morozov/Bagin and oof, a stumble plus a double fall... But I have to admit Nikolai Morozov's reaction was hilarious

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
15 points are an abyss in ice dance, i don't think Morozov/Bagin will get into top 5
Yeah, at the time I thought the coach's reaction was a little intense...but I get it now. They must be very disappointed because they (along with S/A and K/B) are really trying to move up and solidify themselves this year.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Once again don't miss the start of the pairs, Kadyrova/Balchenko are the first.