2020 Cup of Russia: Stage V | Page 57 | Golden Skate

2020 Cup of Russia: Stage V

TripleAxelQueens3

sasha trusova is superior
Final Flight
Though Adelya didn’t have a great performance I think this program is growing on me somehow? I found it empty before and now it doesn’t really appear so.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Bronze for Osokina! :love2:
:love2: congrats, little flying fox! oh no! i want to adopt her! somebody stop me! my kitchen is crowded already :LOL:
0.07 point difference, long live the drama :biggrin:
behave :LOL: or i'll send you too to Samarin's closet. i understand the loyalty to a certain school, but this time it can't be any doubt, big mistakes were made on one side, on the other we saw good clean skates

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
She was the best! (Sorry that's just my opinion). Sofia S. deserves the win, technically she had no rival tonight. In terms of performance though, Osokina was (imho) the best by a mile.
I was not that impressed by Osokina peformance today. Latushkina was better for me.

TripleAxelQueens3

sasha trusova is superior
Final Flight
I’m late but did Sofia just do some transitions into the 4S? I was so surprised when she actually did it because I did not think she’d include a difficult entry. Also I know she’s kept this program for three seasons but I still really enjoy it. She wasn’t as joyful and exuberant in the second half as she was at test skates or last season, but i’m sure that was probably because of tiny mistake. I think her step sequence is great!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I think I'll prefer Samarin's closet to the Castel Sant'Angelo :rofl:
Castel Sant'Angelo is a beautiful work of art, with gardens, frescos and the pope's bath :LOL: maybe some ghost so you don't feel alone (like the emperor Adrian, it was originally his mausoleum), but all interesting characters :LOL:. it wouldn't be a punishment but a reward