2020 Skate America: Men's SP | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2020 Skate America: Men's SP

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Beautiful, beautiful. Musical. I love Nathan and his skating so much. All that intense emotion, just bursting through or just short of bursting through. He's such a phenomenon!:party2:

musicfan98

On the Ice
Love Nathan's music, 95% sold on his performance. Something was missing. Energy? I need to see jumps that feel like they will land in another stratosphere and spins that don't stop. Still the best of the night.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Wow - Impressive skate by Nathan! :) I really like this program for him, and the top of his outfit is definitely less egregious than usual. ;) That said, I'm not sure if it's the jacket, but he seemed hunched over at points. He is by no means a great spinner, but he is definitely better than most of the men in this field.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Nathan, I stayed out of last year's tshirt brouhaha. But this costume is less Ole than oy veh. It's more Banana Republic than Matador.

That program has really terrific potential. It's not there yet, despite that score. I'm looking forward to seeing it grow grow grow.

pianistliz

On the Ice
I thought Nathan's skating and spins were slow, but I loved his choreo/artistry and jumps! Great program and fantastic job!