2021 Autumn Classic: Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2021 Autumn Classic: Free Dance

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As much as I've tried not to say this, I just can't see a Hubbell/Diaz partnership, tho' it won't be (isn't) ice dancing! I guess I have too much invested in Hubbell/Donohue as passionate partners.

#inappropriate comment#

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
As much as I've tried not to say this, I just can't see a Hubbell/Diaz partnership, tho' it won't be (isn't) ice dancing! I guess I have too much invested in Hubbell/Donohue as passionate partners.

#inappropriate comment#
I wanna see Madi and Adrien skate together, then we can get a better idea of their coupling.

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
I love Piper and Paul - they're my favourite ice dancers, but I don't like this music choice for them - I prefer the original to this cover. I much prefer their last two free dances. I really hope this grows on me

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I don't know, I love Piper and Paul but maybe Gorvado had me thinking of Vincent and raised my expectations through the roof. Less magical and more of a swan song. It'll probably grow on me as they refine it during the season, but for now...

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Though these two will never be my cup of tea, I commend them for losing the gimmickry and camp for once, and actually letting us see them skate (JMHO—again, I know they have many fans here)