Country
United-States

2021 JGP Kosice: Free Dance
Košice, SVK

4 September 2021, 10:30 (UTC +2)

Time in Other Places

Live Stream

Planned Program Content
https://cloudisu.sharepoint.com/sit...1QcFc4eVhTeHc4dGcxY3c_cnRpbWU9R3MwTXNXSnQyVWc

Starting Order

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Daniela IVANITSKIY / David GOLDSHTEYN
RD: Blues: "Empire State Of Mind" (Part II); "Broken Down" by Alicia Keys
Swing: "Welcome to New York" by Taylor Swift; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo
FD: "Tango" by Panivalkova; "Larrons En Foire" by Raphael Beau; "Ca Deroule" by Raphael Beau; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo
FIN.GIF
FIN
2Sophia BUSHELL / Alex LAPSKY
Swing: "Greased Lightening" (from "Grease") by Glee Cast
Blues: "Blue Moon" by Sha Na Na; choreo by Philip Poole
FD: "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen; "The Show Must Go On" by Queen; "Don’t Stop Me Now" by Queen; choreo by Philip Poole
GBR.GIF
GBR
3Yulia LEBEDEVA-BITADZE / Dmitri PARKHOMENKO
RD: Blues: "One Night Only" (The Dream Girls); choreo by Petr Durnev
FD: "Walk That Walk" by Bakermat and Nic Hanson; choreo by Petr Durnev
GEO.GIF
GEO
4Chloe NGUYEN / Alec ROUECHE
RD: Blues: "Talking to the Moon" by Bruno Mars; Blues: "Mr. Almost" by Meghan Trainor; choreo by Megan Wing, Aaron Lowe
FD: "Happy Together" by The Turtles; "No. 14 Moderato" by Peter I. Tchaikovski; choreo by Megan Wing, Aaron Lowe
CAN.GIF
CAN
5Lila-Maya SECLET MONCHOT / Martin CHARDAIN
RD: Funk: "Give Up The Funk" by Parliament; Blues: "Spell On You" by Ours Samplus; Funk: "Act Like You Know" by Fat Larry's Band; choreo by Fabian Bourzat, Roxane Petetin
FD: "Doubt" by Lee Gun Young; "Endless Story" by Lee Gun Young; "Infatuation" by Lee Gun Young; choreo by Fabian Bourzat, Roxane Petetin
FRA.GIF
FRA
Warm-Up Group 2
6Karla Maria KARL / Kai HOFERICHTER
RD: Blues: "Your Heart Is As Black As Night" by Melody Gardot; "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars; choreo by Mariia Tumanovska-Chaika
FD: "Per Te' by Josh Groban; "Mala Luna" by Gino Vanneli; "Per Te" by Josh Groban; choreo by Mariia Tumanovska-Chaika
GER.GIF
GER
7Mariia PINCHUK / Mykyta POGORIELOV
RD: Blues: "Your Heart Is As Black As Night" performed by Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa; Swing: "Brotherswing" by Caravan Palace; choreo by Larisa Fiodorova
FD: "Beethoven’s Last Night" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra; choreo by Larisa Fiodorova
UKR.GIF
UKR
8Nicole CALDERARI / Marco CILLI
RD: Hip Hop: "Poker Face' by Lady Gaga; Blues: "Killer" by Valerie Broussard; Hip Hop: "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga;
FD: "Survivor" by 2WEI; "Run Away" by Nathan Lanier
ITA.GIF
ITA
9Ekaterina RYBAKOVA / Ivan MAKHNONOSOV
RD: Blues: 'Meant" by Elizaveta Khripounova; "Bad Guy" by Billie Eilish; choreo by Elena Borisova
FD: "Bacchanale".(from Samson and Delilah) by Camille Saint-Saëns; choreo by Elena Borisova
RUS.GIF
RUS
10Margarita SVISTUNOVA / Dmitrii STUDENIKIN
RD: Blues: "I Feel Like I'm Drowning" by Two Feet; "Feel The Weight' by Stickybuds, K+Lab
FD: "Iduna" by Power-Haus; "Cernunnos" by Power-Haus
RUS.GIF
RUS
Warm-Up Group 3
11Katerina MRAZKOVA / Daniel MRAZEK
RD: "Daddy Cool" by Boney M; Blues: "True" by Spandau Ballet; "Disco Inferno" by The Trammps; choreo by Matteo Zanni
FD: "Flor De Noche" by Vicente Amigo; "Nada Puede Dormir" by Vicente Amigo; "Poeta en el viento" by Vicente Amigo; choreo by Matteo Zanni
CZE.GIF
CZE
12Angelina KUDRYAVTSEVA / Ilia KARANKEVICH
RD: "Rube Blue" by Murphy; choreo by Artem Khromih, Dmitri Ionov, Maxim Chebotarev
FD: "Nuvole bianche" by Ludovico Einaudi; choreo by Artem Khromih, Dmitri Ionov, Maxim Chebotarev
CYP.GIF
CYP
13Sofya TYUTYUNINA / Alexander SHUSTITSKIY
RD: Blues: "Do I Wanna Know" by Arctic Monkeys; "Losing Your Mind' by Jaden Smith featuring Raury; choreo by Sergei Plishkin, Ekaterina Vinogradova
FD: "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" by Led Zeppelin; choreo by Sergei Plishkin, Ekaterina Vinogradova
RUS.GIF
RUS
14Natalie D'ALESSANDRO / Bruce WADDELL
RD: Blues: "Son Of A Preacher Man" (from "Pulp Fiction" soundtrack) by Dusty Springfield; "Hitting the Fan" (from "The Good Wife" soundtrack) by David Buckley; "Pump It" by Black Eyed Peas; choreo by Romain Hagenauer
FD: Black Swan: "Perfection" by Clint Mansell; Swan Lake Compilation, "Op. 20, Act 1: No, 2 Valse in A-Flat Major" by Petr I. Tchaikovski; Swan Lake Compilation, "Op. 20, Act;" choreo by Romain Hagenauer
CAN.GIF
CAN
15Vasilisa KAGANOVSKAIA / Valeriy ANGELOPOL
RD: "In the End by Tommee Profitt; choreo by Karina Tanninen
FD: "Ave Maria" perfomed by Thomas Spencer-Wortley; choreo by Karina Tanninen
RUS.GIF
RUS

Starting Order and Results

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The final day is about to start. But, British Eurosport's marathon 9h 30m of superbikes coverage has already started. So, I won't be here today.

Livestream for the Free Dance is now on air.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nThchHM0sw4

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/s...JUNIOR----FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season2122/jgpsvk2021/SEG008.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Some interesting trivia that @La Rhumba pointed out over on Twitter.

During yesterday's Short Dance, Karla Maria Karl (DEU) was wearing the dress that Robynne Tweedale (GBR) wore in her Free Dance last season. Robynne is now part of their coaching team, and was sitting with them when they were getting their results for the SD.

And a beautiful dress it is too! So, glad to be seeing it again.

I wonder if Karla will be wearing another of Robynne's dresses today? 🤔

Before I leave, I would also like to take the opportunity to wish all the best to Angelina and Ilia.

Although I know that some of you will be groaning when you find out the FD music they are using, please don't let that influence you. There is a reason why his music is used a lot. It is a beautiful piece, and no doubt the skating will be beautiful too. Hey, they were absolutely brilliant yesterday when using music that was not to everybody's taste. So, I expect them to be brilliant with this too.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hello everyone!

Not sure how many of you are here but I'm looking forward to the Free Dance. 💃🕺

Now that I see you here, I would just thank you for all the reactions you gave me when you were catching up on the Men's FS overnight. I've never got so many "Laughing" reactions, never mind so many in a row. (10 of them)

:thank:

And, going way off topic, I watched some more videos last night of you doing your breeds of cat jigsaw. And I am so impressed with how you are getting on with it. I thought the "Back To The Future" one looked hard with it being so dark, but this one is just as bad with there being so much white. And that is before you even get to the sheer size of it. :drama: (How many pieces are there?)

:bow: :clap: :points:

CaroLiza_fan