2021 JGP Kosice: Pairs SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Kosice: Pairs SP

LadyB

Record Breaker
And my work has finished, meaning I can totally enjoy the last group and the last pair in particular.

Btw, I love the fact that Safina/Berulava are being coached by Pavel Sliusarenko ✌️

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Can A/K have a good final junior season please... I happen to still like them

Okay that's definitely a Harley Quinn and the Joker

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
... That khaki green is foreboding, Roman Savosin wore something like that to his Bella Ciao program

Edit: Yup, checked their bios and it is Bella Ciao. What is her costume then? The flower the partizano is buried underneath?

LadyB

Record Breaker
Can A/K have a good final junior season please... I happen to still like them

Okay that's definitely a Harley Quinn and the Joker
Ah yeah, not the Penguin but the Joker. I'm not very good in superheroes and their adversaries.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
... That khaki green is foreboding, Roman Savosin wore something like that to his Bella Ciao program

Edit: Yup, checked their bios and it is Bella Ciao. What is her costume then? The flower the partizano is buried underneath?
the Segnorina (i think you need to google that)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What!?! Oh s**t, I must have come to the wrong place :slink:

:laugh:

CLF that thing was just a waste of paper and celluloid, other than romanticizing abuses (psychological) had nothing scandalous or remarkable it sould be out of fashion by now :LOL: and no, even the music isn't great, but you can have an ice cream too

I thought the epic version of Destiny Child's "Survivor" was from it, but I just checked and it wasn't.

Agree with your other points.

Right, we're starting again (They came back quicker than I was expecting - I missed the start of the Warm-Up)

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Google autocorrected into la Signorina, is she supposed to be the 'Bella' then?
the girls who went out dancing (and other thing too, but not all of them were prostitutes, some were though, out necessity more than often) with the american liberators in the aftermath of WWII, but she coud be the Bella too after all

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i have some notes about Margareta's yeyeshadow enyway. i liked the idea, but when you put together so many constrasting color you must blend, blend and when you've done blending, blend again

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
the girls who went out dancing (and other thing too, but not all of them were prostitutes, some were though, out necessity more than often) with the american liberators in the aftermath of WWII, but she coud be the Bella too after all
Oh, we had 양공주s too, women who were 'companions' to American soldiers after the Korean War. (양공주 loosely translates as Western lady btw) But then why is she in the partizan's arms???? Overall still confused