2021 Russian Junior Nationals Day 3 | Golden Skate

2021 Russian Junior Nationals Day 3

Tyranid

Final Flight
The schedule (05.02.2021):

Ice Dance FD: 12:30 scores here
Pairs Free Skate: 15:05 scores here

All hours are Krasnoyarsk time (GMT/UTC +7)

Complete scoreboard/result details: https://fsrussia.ru/results/2021/junnat2021/index.htm

The broadcasts:

Channel 1 official site stream with Alexander Grishin and Alexei Yagudin (and with Ekaterina Bobrova, apparently😐)
https://www.1tv.ru/sport/pervenstvo-rossii-po-figurnomu-kataniyu-sredi-yuniorov-2021/pryamoy-efir

Channel 1 Youtube stream with Ted Barton: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xqa8G9af29g

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Morning all! It was a wee bit too early for me to watch from the start. Right in time for a great performance by Kaganovskaya/Angelopol.
I see from the starter list that Anna and Gleb couldn't quite redeem themselves? Ah, well. They're only just starting!

rollerblade

Record Breaker
2nd fall in this group. I didn't think falls are that common in ice dance, though there was that infamous skate from Charlie White.... even the BESP uncles laughed. :laugh:

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm not a dedicated fan of any of the teams in the last group (yet), but I do enjoy their dancing very much. All the excitement without the nerves is the right thing for me on a Friday morning. :giggle:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Sigh Ted's talking about the TV1 Cup competition...I wish I could be excited but so many things could go wrong I can't get into it.

Tyranid

Final Flight
Wow, I guess I'm not in the know. Ekaterina Bobriva has just said that Papadakis/Cizeron will not compete at the 2021 Worlds. The Throne is open! 😳

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm totally excited and all hyped up for the Cup! Almost all of my favs there, what's not to like? :cheer:
I'm worried about Sasha T, apparently her injury is still bothering her, what if she makes it worse and can't skate in the Russian Cup Final :( What if she does really poorly and comes last?

Then there's Liza to be concerned about :(

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow, I guess I'm not in the know. Ekaterina Bobriva has just said that Papadakis/Cizeron will not compete at the 2021 Worlds. The Throne is open! 😳
Yes, it's an interesting situation to be sure. But it looks like Nikita and Vika won't be able to take advantage and that's sad.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Yeah, PapCiz keep saying this for a while now. Fingers crossed for a full recovery of SinKats! Also a little chance for Piper and Paul to medal.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm worried about Sasha T, apparently her injury is still bothering her, what if she makes it worse and can't skate in the Russian Cup Final :( What if she does really poorly and comes last?

Then there's Liza to be concerned about :(
It's up to them and the coaches to make a decision. If it's right for them, it's right for me. Besides, Russian competitions are well known for withdrawing skaters at the very last minute...