Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Ivan Ramzenkov. 4T*3T F, 2T (4t pop), 3A*2A+Seq, 3T (4T pop). 3T F. 135,71

Skatelife

On the Ice
Look at what junior girls were doing in the Moscow championships alone. Then what Margarita and Alisa are doing in this event on top of that.
Only Russian has this deep field and it's able to have many competitions, we are lucky that are many streams and still can enjoy them despite ban, as it's my case I been watching more Russian skaters than ever

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Sokolovskaya: We decided to keep the 3A and the 4Lz in the program because Edik is working on them
Shcherbakova: But Eduard thinks that you also keep the 4T.

(The 4T wasn't planned)

Skating91

Medalist
Only Russian has this deep field and it's able to have many competitions, we are lucky that are many streams and still can enjoy them despite ban, as it's my case I been watching more Russian skaters than ever

The presentation of this event is incredible. On TV it looks amazing, in 1080 50 frames per second. Everything is well lit, arena decorated well. I can't understand anything people are saying but it looks like fun.

Watching the other international event going on at the same time, the picture always looks fuzzy (every single event the resolution is bad on the highest setting) and the frame rate is terrible. I feel like I need to wipe the TV watching it. The arena was so dark as well. Can't get simple things right.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Not a clean skate but still a very good one, likely Kolya wont beat Nikita but he wont be under Vanya either.:clap:

I think its done now nothing Arseny could do would win it for the orange team:console: