2021 Russian Junior Nationals Day 2 | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2021 Russian Junior Nationals Day 2

Dawn825

Medalist
I didn't think I'd leave a fan of Petrosyan, but there you have it. I enjoyed watching her much more than Akatieva, though congrats to them both.

Novalis

Record Breaker
I didn't think I'd leave a fan of Petrosyan, but there you have it. I enjoyed watching her much more than Akatieva, though congrats to them both.
Me too on this occasion. But Sonya was visibly nervous in this competition. She knew she was the favorite

Ella339

On the Ice
OT but Ted didn't mention the Channel One Trophy jumping contest, will we not have a stream for that?

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Now, the only thing that could have made this better would have been top 6 for Osokina so she gets a JGP next year.... 0.04, so close... :(
I think she still has a chance. Aliona or Anna got JGP spots at the end with much worse placements at previous junior nationals.

renebaebae

On the Ice
I'm so sad for Zhilina. The others girls keep progressing in PCS with clean skates and she is still struggling to break 60 most likely due to inconsistencies.

Mawwerg

Final Flight
I know, which is why I think she needed the top 5-6 to be safe. Zhilina, for one, will surely get a spot and the top 6 here probably as well.
I don't think Zhilina in this season did something to convince the federation she deserves that spot.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Huh how's that even possible? Is a eu already just one turn or less?
She had a bad landing on the jump before so it was quite clumsy.

I think it was just UR though, not downgrade.
I think according to the new rules Euler can be fully rotated or downgraded (when not fully rotated), there is no in between :biggrin:
Oh, well then that makes sense.

I guess they got fed up with so many people URing Eulers all over the place.