2021 U.S. Nationals: Senior Rhythm Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2021 U.S. Nationals: Senior Rhythm Dance

auser

Record Breaker
I gave a shout out to them as a team to watch when they were juniors. I think they have enormous potential.

Sorry I've been MIA, but 2020 has been an annus particularly horribilus and I haven't been able to watch pretty much any skating, except for the occasional youtube video. Here's hoping someone will post this event somewhere.

And of course I've missed kvetching and moaning and cheering on the skaters, particularly the ice dancers, with all of you...
Sooo good to see you WA.:yahoo: Hope 2021 is better. Best wishes to your family.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I have no problem watching good looking men on ice.

Reminds me, I was at work (a few years ago), and one of the guys there asked me if I was going to be watching some hockey game. I turned to him and said:

"If I'm watching men on ice, they better be attempting triple axels."
Preferably in skin-tight pants, no?

I used to watch skating with a friend who ranked [male] skaters that way...

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My internet cut out at the last second but I thought that they played it safe, didn't have much attack and looked like they were skating through treacle!
It doesn’t matter. Unless someone quite literally falls down the end is predestined.

saturdaysun

On the Ice
I much prefer C/B to H/D but I'm shocked they are sticking with them so strongly and giving them the lead even with that obvious twizzle stumble. But hey, I'll take it! As long as Katilin and Jean-Luc are safe for the Olympics I'm here for the drama.

auser

Record Breaker

Reminds me, I was at work (a few years ago), and one of the guys there asked me if I was going to be watching some hockey game. I turned to him and said:

Brilliant. Wish I worked with you. ;)

auser

Record Breaker
C/B have only been a couple off-ice for the past 4 years? I thought they were romantically together for 10 years. Fooled me. Good on them.

LadyB

Record Breaker

Totally agree with the first sentence!!! 😍
The rest makes me laugh, as I love my skater boys, but hockey is my number one fave sport in the world. 😂

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ugh I must go do paid work. And I’ve had a headache for 2 days.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Brilliant. Wish I worked with you. ;)

LOL

Well, it depends. I have a quirky sense of humor, a strong streak of sarcasm, and a lot of irreverence. I've said some things at work that have gotten me some wide-eyed looks, but at the same time, other people were laughing, so that probably saved me from some discipline. LOL