Time for some seventees?
Yeah, very good seventees!! 76 something

200.gif

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Both Loena and Madeline are booked for Espoo GP. It will be nice to see them both live. Seen Loena once before at worlds 2017 but she has gone so much forwards after that. I have time also for pair, noticed it just and must switch to bigger screen now during the break.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
After so many years of rippons we know it's not meant to be a cool feature anymore, it's a technique that helps skaters gain some extra height and rotate faster in the air.
yup... we know this..it's like knowing you don't like pineapple pizza but being given some.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Oh it's not so bad, Olga is still in fourth 😻
I think a replay of the stream should appear by tomorrow, looking forward to watching all of the ladies I missed (which are basically all of the ladies).

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The confidence in her lines, fluidity in her upper body with strong skating skills, second half combo, expression... love it so much from the 'Vice World Champion' (haven't heard that one before!) Pretty cool to see her brother coaching her.

The Germans use that phrase a lot. (Loena is "Vizeweltmeister") Sometimes I like it when used in English, at other times I cringe.

At least it is better than "winningest"! :eek:

CaroLiza_fan

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
Actually, the original “Killing Me Softly” was in 1973 by Roberta Flack, aunt of figure skater Rory Flack (who was married for a time to Keegan Messing’s coach, Ralph Burghart). Both versions of the song won Grammy awards.
Roberta Flack is one of my favorite vocalists of all time. And Rory is one of my favorite "split jumpers" in the history of skating.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It almost looked like she was going to pop the lutz and then pulled in anyway and ended up both under rotating and falling on it. The loop was a much bigger miss in my opinion because she always tended to pop after mistakes unfortunately. Hopefully she can have a much better free program on Saturday. I imagine it will take a bit of competing Internationally to Get back into the swing of things. I would think she needs to decide whether doing her seminars this season is the best idea. It was one thing when she was competing Nationally but now with Internationals, she might need to put them on hold for the season. I am sure it’s tiring traveling like that and then loosing training time. Everything I’ve heard says she’s been practicing well, so hopefully this is just a bump in the road. Looking forward to watching her in the free!
That or get Max and Mirai to cover for her as she’s done in the past. She may need the money. I just don’t know.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It almost looked like she was going to pop the lutz and then pulled in anyway and ended up both under rotating and falling on it. The loop was a much bigger miss in my opinion because she always tended to pop after mistakes unfortunately. Hopefully she can have a much better free program on Saturday. I imagine it will take a bit of competing Internationally to Get back into the swing of things. I would think she needs to decide whether doing her seminars this season is the best idea. It was one thing when she was competing Nationally but now with Internationals, she might need to put them on hold for the season. I am sure it’s tiring traveling like that and then loosing training time. Everything I’ve heard says she’s been practicing well, so hopefully this is just a bump in the road. Looking forward to watching her in the free!
She has one Road 2 Gold left in November and the next in March.