2023 JGP Bangkok Jr. Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Bangkok Jr. Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Grimm/Savitskiy ☺️
yeah... it's going to be tough.... I wasn't happy with the big positive GOE on that twizzle check. We know these two are by far, the best at this event. Just give them what they deserve for each element, they will win anyway by a huge margin. No need to sugar coat their score. First competition and already venting :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
these two are definitely on top. I think he needs a new costume.. that top is making him look like a cardboard box.

So many skaters use the same design of costume - white turning into blue as you go down. And I have always hated it! Regardless of whether it is a shirt, a leotard, or a dress.

After missing them yesterday, it was good that we got to see them today.

But, this programme didn't do it for me.

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
So many skaters use the same design of costume - white turning into blue as you go down. And I have always hated it! Regardless of whether it is a shirt, a leotard, or a dress.

After missing them yesterday, it was good that we got to see them today.

But, this programme didn't do it for me.

CaroLiza_fan
my issue wasn't the colour... but the shape of it. he looked like a box of frosted flakes cereal

icewhite

Record Breaker
Great to see Neset/ Markelov, they are already so accomplished. But I'm having issues with everything about their costumes. They don't fit the music, they are awfully boring and conventional and his shirt was way oversized. Yeah, that's one for that thread.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Oh gosh, half way through and I can't get over missing the music from RD. When Sleeping Beauty feels likethe most upbeat, fresh piece... in Ted's words, there is work to do, no question.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I am happy that this time we got to see Neset/Markelov. For me, the highlight was Blaasova/Blaas program and I really liked the Korean team!