2023 JGP Cup of Austria Pairs Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Cup of Austria Pairs Short Program

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Martina Ariano Kent / Charly Laliberte Laurent (CAN)
I’m Gonna Be (500 miles) by The Proclaimers

3Tw3
2A
3Li4
3LoTh
CCoSp4
Fluke fall for Charly
StSq4
FiDSp

Score: 53.67

The team with the longest name - Though the Spanish team is a worthy competitor in that aspect. I've already had the privilege to see these two twice (not in person), and they really are an amazing team for the short time they have been together. I still hate the music choice (What is this sad-boi-fication of perfectly fine music?), but love them. Shame about the fluke fall, but no biggie.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aw nuts I thought this started at 45 minutes past.

Did I miss anything fun?

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Linda de Nardin / Patrizio Romano Rossi Lopez (ESP)
Hold Back The River

2Tw3
2Lz
3Li3
FiDSp1
2LoTh
StSq2
CCoSp3

Score: 38.68

Mirror pair 😍 They paired up just a bit too late for the JGP last season, but they were at Bavarian Open and Challenge Cup, and this already looks stronger. They're making nice progress 😊

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Polina Polman / Gabriel Renoldi (ITA)
Battle Without Honor Or Humanity

2Tw1
2A
2LoTh
3Li2
FiDSp1
CCoSp4
StSq2

Score: 39.07

New Italian baby pairs team. They train at IceLab, right? Then they are in good hands. Their singles elements are stronger than their pairs elements, but I think this is the first partnership for both of them, so not too surprising.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
There's not quite as much yellow, but as soon as I saw their costumes I thought of Renata Ohanesian / Mark Bardei (UKR). And then the music started, and I still thought of them.

I don't know why, but I always get these two pieces of music mixed up! They both make me think of car racing.

I like these Italians!

CaroLiza_fan