2023 JGP Istanbul Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Istanbul Free Dance

icewhite

Record Breaker
but I think these costumes are working very well to support movement and unity and they aren't boring

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
....and now we have the Star Trek knockoff show costumes. He ought to have trousers in either deep blue or red, but in any case I cannot approve.

(The costumes move nicely, yes. And I do like the matching ponytails.)

auser

Record Breaker
Wow Mark. Can't picture P/C falling so much in one comp. Tempted to search for video, but it is 6:15 am(started watching at 1 am) and I am too lazy/sleepy. :D

auser

Record Breaker
Was that a little stumble coming out of straight line lift? I like this team. Mature performance for junior comp. Love her dress. Only skated together for 3 months? Impressive.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Obviously Wiktor wants to be pirate!

fashion-blogs-slaves-to-fashion-2012-02-08-0210seinfeld-puffy-shirt_fa.jpg

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have drunk a can of energy drink already but I think I'm going to need like three more to watch today's skating and everything I missed yesterday (deep sigh)
I know the feeling. Plus I have football tonight.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Rather nice 19th century romantic poet shirt there.... but I'm not sure it works for skating rather than sonnets.

icewhite

Record Breaker
I think that's one of the rare cases where he shines more than her. That program seems to suit him very well and he has a lot of presence on the ice. She's more fluent but he has great posture.