2023 U.S. Nationals Jr. Pairs Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Nationals Jr. Pairs Short Program

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have so few stuffies this year:(. I had to leave behind 2 giant contractor bags full that @Seven Sisters observed could be used to hide a dead body. But I swear, nothing but stuffies.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nice opening skate for Naomi & Lachlan. They both look thrilled.

MsLayback

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Delis and Schwab scared me so bad! Thought she had a bloody mouth but it was just her libstick!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you all for being so supportive of the junior pairs. Particularly those of you watching live in the arena.

From my point of view, they deserve our un-ironic support. :hap10:

Carol1

Medalist
I love this music, partially because I still remember Anastasia Galustyan's ethereal SP to it from the 2015-16 season. Strong ending to a short but interesting event to kick off Nationals.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
I liked Flores and Wang best but those spins... think the PCS should have been higher.

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yay for Ellie and Timmy. Told y’all! Just told him my throwing was not up to snuff (as he walked by.). I continue to maintain that given the right parter he is the next big US pairs guy.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you all for being so supportive of the junior pairs. Particularly those of you watching live.

From my point of view, they deserve our un-ironic support. :hap10:
Of course! When I went to list out my favorites I was surprised to see that there were as many or more juniors I wanted to see as seniors. And I don’t follow juniors closely at all. Except women, which I barely even follow in seniors. Next year there will be a lot more stuffies though.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Of course! When I went to list out my favorites I was surprised to see that there were as many or more juniors I wanted to see as seniors. And I don’t follow juniors closely at all. Except women, which I barely even follow in seniors. Next year there will be a lot more stuffies though.

Interesting to see Columbus confirmed. That is less than a day's drive from MO, right? A car full of stuffs:biggrin:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Interesting to see Columbus confirmed. That is less than a day's drive from MO, right? A car full of stuffs:biggrin:
8 short hours! Some of these poor stuffies have been in my garage for 3 years just waiting to be picked. Going to try to throw some HUGE ones next year. I realize they will probably be discarded but they’ve been taking up room in the garage since before Covid. Going to specifically seek out smalls.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I have so few stuffies this year:(. I had to leave behind 2 giant contractor bags full that @Seven Sisters observed could be used to hide a dead body. But I swear, nothing but stuffies.
I am still not convinced that the bags shown on the photo @moonvine sent me did not in fact contain the dead body of some enemy of hers—which would probably be someone who might have spoken ill of her beloved Gracie :)