2023 World Team Trophy Pairs Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 World Team Trophy Pairs Short Program

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
that's the thing... when i watch figure skating at this hour... i am not sure if my thoughts are spoken words... ;) mine or yours... they cannot be @elektra blue 's because well... too many spelling mistakes :)
i see you're in your usual shape, don't worry, you're doing perfectly well even without sleep

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
i also love the cut and the embroidery. it's beautiful

You know, now that you have brought it up, I would love to see more costumes with embroidery instead of all the illusion-mesh-with-weird-swirls costumes that so many skaters wear.

There is something about embroidery that is more natural and appealing than these "artificial" designs.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
You know, now that you have brought it up, I would love to see more costumes with embroidery instead of all the illusion-mesh-with-weird-swirls costumes that so many skaters wear.

There is something about embroidery that is more natural and appealing than these "artificial" designs.

CaroLiza_fan
true, but you know, it doesn't come cheap

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
That was a performance that paid attention to things that matter. Beautifully done. My nitpick is that I don’t like the entry to the death spiral. She gets so low it looks like a mistake.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
To be fair, the only positive about those spins is that they were close together and even in that they were a little too positive

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
From a distance, it looks like Sara is topless.

I'm amazed she didn't change her top to something darker to prevent that illusion.

A black dress would have complimented Niccolò's costume really well. That little change would have made them look more like a lady and a gentleman at the ball, rather than a dancer and a waiter working at a strip club.

Now that I've got that off my chest, good skate!

Into 2nd position, just 0.36 points behind Deanna and Max.

CaroLiza_fan