2023 World Team Trophy Pairs Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 World Team Trophy Pairs Short Program

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
that's the thing... when i watch figure skating at this hour... i am not sure if my thoughts are spoken words... ;) mine or yours... they cannot be @elektra blue 's because well... too many spelling mistakes :)
i see you're in your usual shape, don't worry, you're doing perfectly well even without sleep

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
i also love the cut and the embroidery. it's beautiful

You know, now that you have brought it up, I would love to see more costumes with embroidery instead of all the illusion-mesh-with-weird-swirls costumes that so many skaters wear.

There is something about embroidery that is more natural and appealing than these "artificial" designs.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
You know, now that you have brought it up, I would love to see more costumes with embroidery instead of all the illusion-mesh-with-weird-swirls costumes that so many skaters wear.

There is something about embroidery that is more natural and appealing than these "artificial" designs.

CaroLiza_fan
true, but you know, it doesn't come cheap

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
That was a performance that paid attention to things that matter. Beautifully done. My nitpick is that I don’t like the entry to the death spiral. She gets so low it looks like a mistake.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
From a distance, it looks like Sara is topless.

I'm amazed she didn't change her top to something darker to prevent that illusion.

A black dress would have complimented Niccolò's costume really well. That little change would have made them look more like a lady and a gentleman at the ball, rather than a dancer and a waiter working at a strip club.

Now that I've got that off my chest, good skate!

Into 2nd position, just 0.36 points behind Deanna and Max.

CaroLiza_fan