2024 World Junior Championships Men's Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2024 World Junior Championships Men's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I do find it amusing seeing "A. Vlasenko" written in the TES box. Because there are 3 Men's skaters competing internationally at the moment that fit (or almost fit) that description! :drama:

1. Aleksei VLASENKO (HUN)
  2. Aleksandr VLASENKO (HUN)
  3. Alexander VLASCENKO (DEU)

This one, Aleksandr VLASENKO (HUN), has just taken the lead by 11.43 points.

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I'm someone who just doesn't like him. He has seemed a little cocky in the kiss-and-cry at times and his skating style really doesn't do much for me. Perhaps some cockiness can be expected from guys at that age, though. (And I admittedly like Rio's style of cockiness. 😅) This dislike could also stem from the first time I watched one of his programs, I really didn't like his Sherlock Holmes program. I understand that this dislike could be potentially irrational. I ever see him skate in person, then I really hope he can prove my perceptions of him wrong.
all fair... I have no idea why I like him. But I do LOL :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I am here part-time... sort of catching up on my show and watching this in the background. I gotta pace myself if there is any chance I get to the later groups...

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
"Anthony Purdy"

My goodness, Ted is even struggling with the names of the Canadians! :drama:

Which reminds me - does anybody know what Margaret Purdy has been up to lately? Is she still involved in the sport in some way, or has she moved on from skating?

CaroLiza_fan