Alexandra Trusova | Page 130 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Aleksandra's farewell message: https://www.instagram.com/p/CALgBOuoAEK/

" My dear friends!

In life, sometimes the moment comes when you need to take a crucial step. When it is necessary to go further, to new frontiers, to new achievements. This is not always a simple decision, but if everything is thought out and balanced, then you must go forward decisively and boldly, and nothing can stop you.

I decided on the next leg of my journey to begin cooperation with Yevgeniy Viktorovich Plyushchenko. For me, he is not only a great athlete, but above all an outstanding personality and a real person who, having faced all his challenges, raised himself up and won.

I remain grateful to my teachers, mentors and coaches who have worked with me up to this point. I thank Olga Mikhailovna Shchevtsova and Larisa Nikolayevna Melkov, who opened for me the wonderful world of figure skating, Alexandr Sergeyevich Volkov and Anna Vladimirovna Tsareva, and, of course, Eteri Georgiyevna Tutberidze, who, without regard to time and circumstances, literally gave me all the best and most valuable what they had to offer. I am sure that I will still have the opportunity to give my great coach more than one bouquet of her favourite flowers. I also thank Daniil Gleikhengauz for the creation of images and the staging of my programs.

With all my heart I want to say thanks to Sergey Viktorovich Dudakov for working with me, for his kindness and decency. I am sure that we will meet again and again and I will have the opportunity to tell him personally.

Special thanks to Sergey Rozanov for his work and faith in me. He speaks little of himself, preferring deeds rather than big words, but without his painstaking and honest work, I would not have achieved my achievements and victories. At the decisive moment, he gave me his shoulder, he is my reliable friend.

Sincere gratitude to the teachers of the secondary school "Sambo-70" who endured my training schedule and helped me to get an education.

Dear friends, thanks again for your support and your best wishes for my success. I am pleased to have the opportunity to communicate directly with you. Waiting for everyone at my competitions.

I promise I won’t let you down! "

Fried

Final Flight
It doesn't matter who formulated it. If it were about, you could consider pretty much ALL written interviews with pretty much ALL skaters are not standing for them. Likewise, the usual acknowledgments after victories, etc. It matters what who authorizes.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
It doesn't matter who formulated it. If it were about, you could consider pretty much ALL written interviews with pretty much ALL skaters are not standing for them. Likewise, the usual acknowledgments after victories, etc. It matters what who authorizes.

After burning the bridges it really doesn't "matter who formulated it", indeed :) and I doubt Sasha 'authorized' this post or even was asked to do it. But, as you said, it doesn't matter; what matters is Sasha's success in the future, so good luck to Sasha!

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
In your opinion, is Sasha nothing more than a jumping ball from your parents and coaches?

Of course not, why on earth would you say that? I just think that she might not be the one making ALL of the decisions in this case.

Fried

Final Flight
Everything that has been written sounds believable and reasonable to my ears. It is clear, not angry, not pandering, and apparently corresponds to the situation. The small ironic injection also fits very well with our tomboy and should also suit the addressee. In short: No matter who formulated the whole thing, in my eyes it stands very well for Sasha.

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Of course not, why on earth would you say that? I just think that she might not be the one making ALL of the decisions in this case.

Does it matter to you? Alexandra is surrounded by a loving family (I hope that this will not be questioned, too?) At her age, it is natural that she makes all decisions that are significant for her together with them.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Everything will be ok! Although, I would prefer Sasha to be coached by someone else, I’m still hopeful for a better outcome. Let’s all see how the new season turns out, I believe the little dragon lady will show us what she’s made of!

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Everything that has been written sounds believable and reasonable to my ears. It is clear, not angry, not pandering, and apparently corresponds to the situation. The small ironic injection also fits very well with our tomboy and should also suit the addressee. In short: No matter who formulated the whole thing, in my eyes it stands very well for Sasha.

Sasha would not have written this:

I also thank Daniil Gleikhengauz for the creation of images and the staging of my programs.

because she addressed him as Daniil Markovich only, never Daniil. Or do you think she suddenly forgot his patronimic? :biggrin:

Fried

Final Flight
Sasha would not have written this: (...) because she addressed him as Daniil Markovich only, never Daniil. Or do you think she suddenly forgot his patronimic? :biggrin:
You obviously didn't read what I wrote. Or you didn't understand. Or you don't want to understand it.

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
And if the loving family has made a huge mistake that might ruin Sasha's future, would it matter to you? We don't know how everything will turn out with this change; you might believe that Rozanov & Plyushenko are a blessing for Sasha, I have a right to another opinion; so let's wait and see how it goes from here in the next season (if there is one, that is).

I will respect any decision of Sasha (and her family, until she decides on her sole responsibility for her decisions). The assumption that Sasha makes a decision about his fate, assuming that it will definitely harm her, is something that I can’t accept. Do you have a crystal ball to foresee all twists of fate? Why do you think that staying in Khrustalny would be good for her? Sasha decided to take this step, despite the fact that she had every reason to expect all this, which is happening now in the media space, including even here, in her fanfest. And I believe that she represents the difficulties that she will now face. I believe that the grounds for this decision were very serious. And no one but a few people who are silent (reasonably, I think) knows this. And I think (with hope) that everything will be fine for her.

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia

because she addressed him as Daniil Markovich only, never Daniil. Or do you think she suddenly forgot his patronimic? :biggrin:

I believe that this the official appeal of Sasha on her page. Only that matters. If you want to "investigate" this topic, create a separate thread. Do not do it here. I will add that you can find a lot of "useful information" on Russian media resources. Good luck.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Nope, judging by the fact that the person who wrote it couldn't refrain from throwing shade (just a tiny bit), it's not Sasha (who wrote the post) :)

Do You have ANY evidence to support such statement? If not I think it's inappropiate to suggest such things.

This is not evidence by any means. This is just You reading too much into 15 year old's instagram post.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Sasha's interview to Tatjana Flade:

https://www.ifsmagazine.com/trusova-makes-a-confident-decision/

In early May, Alexandra Trusova, 15, made the decision to change coaches and leave the training base where she had worked with Eteri Tutberidze and her team since 2016. Evgeni Plushenko is now officially her primary coach.

Trusova granted her first interview following her coaching change to International Figure Skating, and spoke briefly about her reasons for moving to train with Evgeni Plushenko, Worlds being cancelled, life in quarantine, and the new family dog.

Last edited by a moderator:

GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker
Hello Alexandra Trusova fans!

Welcome to the Sasha FanFest, which is the place to "gush over" and praise one of your favorite skaters, Alexandra Trusova.

The FanFest is not the venue to criticize Sasha or her team. It is not the venue to criticize Sasha's or her family's decisions, her social media postings or her interviews. All comments on a skater and her team, positive and negative, may be posted within guidelines in the appropriate thread in the Edge or Competition Chat forums.

Please remember FanFest rules when posting:

Fan Fests

The Fan Fest (FF) is a place for fans to celebrate and praise their favorite skaters—not a place to pick apart their technique, skills, etc. As always, be respectful to each other's threads when posting. Keep discussions in the respective threads and do not bring up other skaters with the intent to bash, debate, critique, and/or compare. Keep in mind that even fans of the same skater may hold a diverse array of viewpoints and thoughts.

Do not bash other skaters or coaches in a FF.
Do not troll or "police" fans in the FF to create discord (report only posts that are breaching GS Forum Guidelines - do not use this function to call on every post that just says things you do not agree with).
Do not call out or otherwise refer to other posters or fans, directly or indirectly, in a derogatory manner.
Do not use FF as a combat zone for 'fan wars' (using other skaters' names for the sake of continuously arguing with each other).

Continue to praise and celebrate Sasha Trusova!

Last edited: