Asian Winter Games 2017, 23 - 26 Feb | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Asian Winter Games 2017, 23 - 26 Feb

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
love the back of Samantha's dress but not the front....

I'm actually the opposite. I like the front but not the back.

Seeing those bits of material flapping around at the back, I can't help worrying that her arm could get caught in them. Or, worse, her foot if she was trying to get into position for a layback spin or Biellmann spin.

CaroLiza_fan

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Agree. The boob-peeping is not necessary.

not exactly the most flattering kind either

Wait, on closeup, there is really huge bling on that dress. Could be better with smaller rhinestones.

true
or she could've used a more a singular style of large blingy stones since from closeup, it looks like they included smaller crystals to fill up spaces

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I love the detailing on Zahra's back! a great golden contrast against the grey :agree:

peese

Medalist
not exactly the most flattering kind either

true
or she could've used a more a singular style of large blingy stones since from closeup, it looks like they included smaller crystals to fill up spaces

Her boobs are an unflattering kind?

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
The commentary stream keeps crashing and telling me it's not available in my country. Have had to refresh it like 5 times already. Boo, Olympic Channel!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What a great start to the competition!

All the skaters in the first group were really good. :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Let's hope this continues for the rest of the competition.

CaroLiza_fan

lady_bee

Medalist
I didn't realise Kana and Satsuki were sisters!!!! :jaw:

Well, Muramoto is a pretty common surname. ;) :biggrin:

What a talented family!

CaroLiza_fan

Why not:biggrin:! It's very obvious for my Asian eyes.

Surprisingly, I enjoyed the first group very much. Even with some falls, they look so happy on Ice.

Now Satsuki Muramoto is coaching in Thai, and Taka Kozuka has expressed his desire to coach in Vietnam, I am very looking forward to see more skaters from South East Asia.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Commentator - 'good start for the skater', but her two jumping passes weren't counted in the tech? What happened?

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
that was so graceful and lovely from Nurul

her arm movements and carriage are a delight :luv17: never rushed nor unnecessary

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hello All watching - CaroLiza_fan, sunnystars, xeyra, peese, krispy, lady_bee, Skye :ghug:!

thank You a lot for live reports as I am at work now :thank:

good luck to all skaters!

peese

Medalist
I understand some of the newer or weaker fed skaters don't have triples yet, but if they at least make an attempt at them or the d axel they will at least get credit for a downgraded jump as opposed to a zero.