Favorite EX Programs | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Favorite EX Programs

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Favorite Plushy exhibitions - Crazy Bird, Russian Country Dance, Winner, Asisai, Oops I Did It Again...:laugh: I got burned out on Sex Bomb a long time ago, alas.

I like most of Dai and Stephane's exhibitions, Anissina/Peizerat Star Wars, Alexander Abt's Gasolina, Brian Joubert - Daft Punk, Le Patineur, Infinity, Tomas Verner - Pink Panther, Johnny Weir - Poker Face, Kevin Reynolds - Gafuu, etc. So many. Anything that is fun, upbeat, sexy, creative...no boring syrupy ballads, please.

Last edited:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

sabaism

Rinkside
Favorite Plushy exhibitions - Crazy Bird, Russian Country Dance, Winner, Asisai, Oops I Did It Again...:laugh: I got burned out on Sex Bomb a long time ago, alas.

I like most of Dai and Stephane's exhibitions, Anissina/Peizerat Star Wars, Alexander Abt's Gasolina, Brian Joubert - Daft Punk, Le Patineur, Infinity, Tomas Verner - Pink Panther, Johnny Weir - Poker Face, Kevin Reynolds - Gafuu, etc. So many. Anything that is fun, upbeat, sexy, creative...no boring syrupy ballads, please.

Same here! Those overly sappy ballads aren't my thing either! A fun drinking game is drinking every time someone's skating to a sappy ballad.. I promise you'll be drunk by the end of the gala :cheer:
I also like Yuzuru's change, vertigo and hello, I love you. Rock music really suits him imo. I also like Mao's Por una cabeza and So deep is the night. I've been into figure skating since Sochi, so I'm not really familiar with the good exhibitions out there yet.I hope I'll know more good exhibitions in the future :)

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

:thumbsup: my favorite one from Stephan!

How can I forgot it????? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15UjaPyaccw Tribute to Nijinsky ex at ECH Budapest 2004 Beautiful video, the music gives me chills as for many other people.
"A great tribute from the russian figure skating to the russian ballet !
And young Plushy is looking completely like a fairy-tale elf here. Absolutely gorgeous and unreal, he is dancing or flying across the frozen lake in the moonlight.
Along with the music the whole scene is mysterious!"

Last edited:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
For Yuna...hmm
her Don't Stop the Music EX - it was fun and to me, the EX made her look....normal? :laugh: In a way it made her feel down to earth. She looked like a normal girl who jams with her favourite pop music with no shame. Like me :agree:
her El Tango EX version - The added layer of maturity made it extra AMAZING!
her All of Me EX -just like her Don't Stop the Music EX, it made her look grounded. No fuss, no mess. She also looked very comfortable, chill and happy performing in it.
her Arirang Medley EX version - maybe it's because she performed it in Korea but it's nonetheless a very special program/performance for me

Her MdT and ND EXs make me smile and cry at the same time...so there's that.

For Soyoun, she did this adorable Roxy EX. She had a bear and had this cute white bonnet on. Just a cute program overall. (trying to find a link)
For Haejin, this EX

For recent faves...or faves that I've been watching a lot since
Maia and Alex's O EX
Elena's The Bodyguard (And IIIII-ey-III will always love youuuuuu-hoo-ooooo) and Amies Enemies
Evgenia M - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eloDO_k95Jo
Patrick's EX in CSOI last year - Okay I forgot which program it was, but it was beautiful. He was beautiful. Everyone was probably blown away by his amazingness live. I was and I went crazy clapping after he skated.

aa456

On the Ice
Yuna - tango de Roxanne, Homage to Korea
Mao - por una Cabeza
Javier - aerobics class

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I cannot believe I forgot this one.

Ilia Kulik - Mortal Kombat!

That is a truly awesome exhibition...I remember hearing that sword was actualyl sharp :jaw: but then I've also heard it wasn't...either way totally cool! Hard to believe he offended fashion with that giraffe inspired vest in the LP :laugh:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I can't imagine it would have been properly sharp - he tucks it right against his side. Plus, how on earth did he get it from Russia to Japan? (Or maybe he bought it in Japan?)

Either way, there's a hilarious bit of commentary getting around where they remark that during exhibition practice all the other skaters were nervously steering well clear of him... :laugh: