Final of Russian Cup 18-22 Feb | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Final of Russian Cup 18-22 Feb

LadyB

Record Breaker
Also looking forward to Z/G! Must say, P/M are exciting.. and I don’t think that was them proper switched on.

Wow, Tiff! Talking about colourful!!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Jonathan, you're still hot, but you need a haircut... But that looked sharp and good to my know-nothing eyes :hap85:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Je Suis Malade in a tango program... Them warhorses just keep on appearing out of nowhere (and seriously in every Russian competition there is an I Put A Spell On You program it could be a drinking game)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Je Suis Malade in a tango program... Them warhorses just keep on appearing out of nowhere (and seriously in every Russian competition there is an I Put A Spell On You program it could be a drinking game)

this time it was an ambush

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Again, I am in strong disagreement with that cowboy costume, but I'm still in awe that Georgy has a 3A now

But he does need to watch that lutz edge, he's getting !s for it for three seasons now

LadyB

Record Breaker
Couldn't agree more about that cowboy outfit, but I more and more like watching Georgiy.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Couldn't agree more about that cowboy outfit, but I more and more like watching Georgiy.

I was so sad last season when he got hit by that growth spurt and struggled, he has this natural presence on the ice that could be felt even when he was 14. I hope he can keep that and his jumps both :pray:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Oh Artur... :sad4:

Grande Amore twice... Oh well different groups at least

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Erokhov got the 6th highest PCS score. Cannot disagree with that, that's good judging! Too bad about his combo.

:yahoo: for Mozalev but this is his 2nd season with this SP so him nailing it is not a surprise. It's the free that I worry about. Let see if he can hold the lead.

Artur was alright. Nervous skate. Why the tano on one of his worse jumps :confused: Not the smartest of ideas. I can't wait until he dumps this program though :laugh: It's good but.....I want another Spanish program!

Kunitsa, don't love the program, don't love that costume (he seems to like it). Jumps are alright, nothing to write home about and I'm surprise he doesn't get an "e" for that lutz.

Kutovoi for attempting a 3A :party2: Downgraded but I appreciate the attempt! Thankfully he and Semenenko did not go back to back :laugh:

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Georgiy Kunitsa reminds me of Johnny Weir for some reason, he has a different style from the other boys here.

Juniors Men are more exciting to watch than the seniors in Russia.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Khavronina/Chirizano rightful winners in the free dance over Devis/Smolkin?

I liked their high tempo routine of K/C best of all.